Eye é City 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remember guys, the annual event 'Eye é City: A Visual Account of the Last 24 Hours of the Year' registration is today, but for digital users, u may register on the 1st Jan'10 when u submit the photos.

There will be 2 briefing sessions at 8pm and 9pm tomorrow, so for those who are first timer or would like to know more about the event, do come down for a casual chi chat.;)

REGISTRATION
30 December 2009
7pm – 10pm
Artmark classroom
#04-55 Bras Basah Complex
231 Bain Street
Singapore 180231

Fees: S$15 Public, S$12 Students / Senior Citizens (Terms & Conditions apply)

Dennis, this is good news. Will see you on the 1st then.

Remember guys, the annual event 'Eye é City: A Visual Account of the Last 24 Hours of the Year' registration is today, but for digital users, u may register on the 1st Jan'10 when u submit the photos.

There will be 2 briefing sessions at 8pm and 9pm tomorrow, so for those who are first timer or would like to know more about the event, do come down for a casual chi chat.;)

REGISTRATION
30 December 2009
7pm – 10pm
Artmark classroom
231 Bain Street
Singapore 180231

There will be 2 briefing sessions at 8pm and 9pm tomorrow
, so for those who are first timer or would like to know more about the event, do come down for a casual chi chat.;)

REGISTRATION
30 December 2009
7pm – 10pm
Artmark classroom
231 Bain Street
Singapore 180231

Bro the briefing is today lei! Tml all will be busy shooting!:bsmilie:

A big thank you for those who came down to register tonight and those who attended the briefings. It's good to meet up with old timers as well as many new faces. :p

For those registering on 1 Jan, please download the time sheet from eyeecity.multiply.com or prepare your own time sheet. You are required to take down the time, place/venue and notes of the individual images. This will help us to verify the shots and essential during the judging process.

Happy shooting!

registration just over.

waiting for 0000hr to start shooting.:bsmilie:

Bro u so early shoot at 0000hrs? i 0000hrs preparing to go sleep!:bsmilie:

I will not be around on the 9 or 10th as I will be oversea... can I decide on my shot later when I submit it ?

just got back from my 50hr eye shooting, lets see if can hold the sleep till after the submission.:bsmilie::bsmilie:

big thanks to peterpan1975 & quekky, they kept me companied almost all the way.:bsmilie::bsmilie:

just got back from my 50hr eye shooting, lets see if can hold the sleep till after the submission.:bsmilie::bsmilie:

big thanks to peterpan1975 & quekky, they kept me companied almost all the way.

WOW, you took part???

if you convert B&W in ps and upsize it to 12*18 will it take away exif info?

ehhh then how? It states that Exif info must be available for verification, we need to submit in 12x18 and convert to b&w....

edit:
Just try, when convert to b&w ps strips away exif info...

Last edited:
ehhh then how? It states that Exif info must be available for verification, we need to submit in 12x18 and convert to b&w....

edit:
Just try, when convert to b&w ps strips away exif info...

Why so troublesome for the submission? Why need such high res? For them to stock up like stock library?

So those who using a low end cam cant join liao lor......

after thinking about it, i realized 1 thing, i have nothing on 31 dec 09, the last day of the year if i dont join this event.:what:

ok la, at least you enjoy it la :)

:confused: we didnt know it will, last year nobody feedback this issue iirc.:think:

Well... once converted to b&w all photo exif info is gone. So does that mean photo without exif after the conversion and resize will be disqualified ?

Well... once converted to b&w all photo exif info is gone. So does that mean photo without exif after the conversion and resize will be disqualified ?

see their rules lor.

It shd be disqualified if they have stated must have the exif info.

Anyway, they always close one eyes as long they like your works ;)

Why so troublesome for the submission? Why need such high res? For them to stock up like stock library?

So those who using a low end cam cant join liao lor......

ok la, at least you enjoy it la :)

Ya kind of weird cause the book is smaller then A4 but they require us to send in 12x18"... Mobile phone print will be in 5R somemore... Then need exif to verify but I try after converting to b&w it seems like it will strip off all exif info. "No manipulation is allowed" but isn't manipulating colors to B&W a form of manipulation ? Hahahaha :bsmilie:

Status
Not open for further replies.