Eye é City 2007 Photo Exhibition

Status
Not open for further replies.

eyeecity

Dec 23, 2005
After months of preparation, we are proud to announce the exhibition details of Eye é City – A Visual Account of the Last 24 Hours of 2007:

6 September 2008 – 18 October 2008, Daily
Singapore Management University (SMU)
Lee Kong Chian School of Business Atrium, Level 1
50 Stamford Road
Singapore 178899

25 November 2008 – 18 December 2008, Daily, 10am – 9pm
Woodlands Regional Library
900 South Woodlands Drive
Woodlands Civic Centre, #01-03
Singapore 730900

20 December 2008 – 1 January 2009, Daily
Bras Basah Complex Foyer
231 Bain Street
Singapore 180231

BOOK LAUNCH
6 September 2008, 3pm to 5pm
Singapore Management University (SMU)
Lee Kong Chian School of Business Atrium, Level 1

Admission is free for all events.

As with previous years, the best images reflecting the social and urban landscapes of Singapore will be featured in the exhibition. These photographs were selected by a panel of judges, after sifting through hundreds of photographs submitted by more than 200 participants that took part in the event on the last day of 2007. Participants had to work within a 24 hour period to search, gather and photograph their subjects before submitting them the next day.

The selection will also be published in a commemorative book that will contain a foreword written by the President of Singapore, Mr S.R. Nathan.

We hope to see you all at the exhibitions and book launch!

Did'nt join last year, must join this year on 31/12/08!!

Thank for the information. See you on the 9 Sep 2008.......

See u on the 6th of Sept!:cool:

Just to check, the book collection will close on 5pm on time on the 6 Sep? I might be late as I have something on.

Just to check, the book collection will close on 5pm on time on the 6 Sep? I might be late as I have something on.

We will be there till around 5.30pm. If you can't come down on 6 Sep, another date is 20 Sep, which we will be having 'Eye Go Penang' Slide Show. Venue is at Ngee Ann Cultural Centre, Tank Road, 2pm.

Let us know in advance which day you will be coming down for collection.

Details of the slide show will be put up nearer to date.

Hi guys,

For those who had been notified that their photo/s had been selected for the exhibition (ie also will be printed in the book). Please try your best to attend the book launch on 06 Sept.

This is because we will be presenting a book to Mr President S.R. Nathan and we want to make that book special, by you signing off beside your photo/s in that book.

Due the the short time line, we will only do that on the 06 Sept.

Best Regards
Dennis Kee
Eye E City Committee

Hi guys,

For those who had been notified that their photo/s had been selected for the exhibition (ie also will be printed in the book). Please try your best to attend the book launch on 06 Sept.

This is because we will be presenting a book to Mr President S.R. Nathan and we want to make that book special, by you signing off beside your photo/s in that book.

Best Regards
Dennis Kee
Eye E City Committee

Do you have a website to show all the photo that has been selected....

Hi guys,

Best Regards
Dennis Kee
Eye E City Committee

:bigeyes:wah sei... we going to autograph for the President!!! Actually prefer the other way round! More normal to me!:bsmilie:

Do you have a website to show all the photo that has been selected....

Sorry, we dont have. However, we will be having a slide shows on the day of the book launch. All participants will receive a book. Public who wish to purchase the book can also do so during that day.

:bigeyes:wah sei... we going to autograph for the President!!! Actually prefer the other way round! More normal to me!:bsmilie:

Yah, dont you feel great! This is a rare chance that you will autograph for our President!!!
Maybe you can bring the book to Istana during their open house and ask President to autograph it? :bsmilie::bsmilie::bsmilie:

Best Regards
Dennis Kee
Eye E City Committee

All participants will receive a book. Public who wish to purchase the book can also do so during that day.

Yah, dont you feel great! This is a rare chance that you will autograph for our President!!!
Maybe you can bring the book to Istana during their open house and ask President to autograph it?

Best Regards
Dennis Kee
Eye E City Committee

Halo Denise!!! Long time no see ah, what a small "world" that you are facilitator during the event and met u at photoaid again :)

Oh ya, btw. It only selected participants will receive the book, right?

You mean we will have a chance to meet the President? Hm.... that's good, then i can ask him something :)

Halo Denise!!! Long time no see ah, what a small "world" that you are facilitator during the event and met u at photoaid again :)

Oh ya, btw. It only selected participants will receive the book, right?

You mean we will have a chance to meet the President? Hm.... that's good, then i can ask him something :)

remember to bring your chalk board and ask him to pose and write his dream... :devil:

alamak, all 2007 participants will get a book each lar.

we are asking those whose photo/s was/were selected to autograph 1 book (ie sign off beside their photo/s), and the rep from the committee will present it to the President.

you thinking to catch the dream of this vvip right?:bsmilie:

alamak, all 2007 participants will get a book each lar.

we are asking those whose photo/s was/were selected to autograph 1 book (ie sign off beside their photo/s), and the rep from the committee will present it to the President.

you thinking to catch the dream of this vvip right?:bsmilie:

To have the President's photo for dream will surely be a dream come true for him.

Anyway now my training schedule change so can make it on that day.

To have the President's photo for dream will surely be a dream come true for him.

Anyway now my training schedule change so can make it on that day.

Great!

BTW, SMU School of Business Atrium is just opposite the old MPH Building.

Great!

BTW, SMU School of Business Atrium is just opposite the old MPH Building.

Yay... less then 1 day to go...........:bsmilie:

yea, would be attending later even though none of my pics are published this year.. just to collect my half-finished roll I guess, :(

Status
Not open for further replies.