Eye é City 2006

Status
Not open for further replies.

eyeecity

Dec 23, 2005
In its fifth year running, Eye é City continues to encourage the documentation of social changes, recorded through photographs on the last day of the year to form the collective memories of Singapore from the eyes of ordinary individuals. Eye é City hopes to collate photographs of amateurs, novices and professionals and showcase them at an exhibition and a publication. This is only possible with the support of sponsors and the general public.

Beginning at 12.00am to 11.59pm on 31 December 2006, participants will go island wide to take photos of what they personally perceived as important and significant. Participants are free to pick the time and place to capture the images.

30.12.2006, 7pm to 10pm

Shooting:
31.12.2006, 12.00am to 11.59pm

Submission:
31.12.2006, 8.30pm to
01.01.2007, 12.30am

Venue:
Bras Basah Complex Foyer
231 Bain Street

Registration Fee:
S$12
35mm Film Camera or Digital Camera

For more information, please email eyeecity@yahoo.com or visit Eye é City blog at http://eyeecity.blogspot.com

up for a meaningful event! :thumbsup:

looking forward to joining again this year! ;)

redstone said:
I see... I mean the 36 shots. Can we choose them?
If you are shooting film, you will submit the roll for them to process and scan for you.
If you are shooting digital, they will only accept a maximum of 36 frames from your memory cards/sticks/cameras/CD-ROMs on 31st December 2006. You should filter out and choose the 36 frames you want by viewing the images on your camera so that the submission process will be faster.

hmm... i am interested.... but me newbie..... can join?

Will you guys be doing the shoot as a group or prefer to do lone ranger style?

Status
Not open for further replies.