Eye é City 2002 book

Status
Not open for further replies.

reno77

Jan 30, 2002
Bedok Reservoir
www.ramaraj.com
Just got this book today hoping it would give me some ideas of where to go for my next photo shoot. The pics represent a good cross section of life in Singapore but would be better if there were some color pics. Go buy the book, there's some of Andy Ho's Ubin pics inside :)

Originally posted by reno77
Just got this book today hoping it would give me some ideas of where to go for my next photo shoot. The pics represent a good cross section of life in Singapore but would be better if there were some color pics. Go buy the book, there's some of Andy Ho's Ubin pics inside :)

Don't mind can tell me where to buy the book?

Rgds,
TM

how mucy uh?

Originally posted by Snowcrash
Anyone else bought the book?

Any review?
i got the book, can bring it down to SEED if any1's interested. it's a collection of B&W photos of Singapore. quite interesting...

Originally posted by Larry
i got the book, can bring it down to SEED if any1's interested. it's a collection of B&W photos of Singapore. quite interesting...

Bring bring... :)

hee juz curious, who is this Andy Ho? U seems to hve purposely mention his name & so excited abt it!;)

care to share?

Andy no ofference pls!

Originally posted by jtnet
hee juz curious, who is this Andy Ho? U seems to hve purposely mention his name & so excited abt it!;)

care to share?

Andy no ofference pls!

He is good....
Check out his photos here

Andy, Congrats, yr effort pay off!

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.