Eye é City 2002 book

Status
Not open for further replies.

reno77

Jan 30, 2002
Bedok Reservoir
www.ramaraj.com
Just got this book today hoping it would give me some ideas of where to go for my next photo shoot. The pics represent a good cross section of life in Singapore but would be better if there were some color pics. Go buy the book, there's some of Andy Ho's Ubin pics inside :)

Jan 17, 2003
Visit site
Originally posted by reno77
Just got this book today hoping it would give me some ideas of where to go for my next photo shoot. The pics represent a good cross section of life in Singapore but would be better if there were some color pics. Go buy the book, there's some of Andy Ho's Ubin pics inside :)
Don't mind can tell me where to buy the book?

Rgds,
TM

meng

Apr 19, 2003
www.pbase.com
how mucy uh?

Larry

Apr 25, 2002
singapore
www.larryloh.com
Originally posted by Snowcrash
Anyone else bought the book?

Any review?
i got the book, can bring it down to SEED if any1's interested. it's a collection of B&W photos of Singapore. quite interesting...

jtnet

May 18, 2003
Singapore
Visit site
hee juz curious, who is this Andy Ho? U seems to hve purposely mention his name & so excited abt it!;)

care to share?

Andy no ofference pls!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom