Eye é City '05 - my visual account within the last 24 hours of 2005

Status
Not open for further replies.

eikin

Apr 27, 2004
東京 Tokyo
participating for the last time before a 3 years break ...

City Farmers

workers performing maintenance work on grass fields

eoe02.jpg

eoe03.jpg

Rain

#4 Shelter - A worker taking a break from the rain.
eoe05.jpg

#5 Good Company - Rain is no problem when you have good company.
eoe06.jpg

#6 Flood!
eoe07.jpg

that's all folks, everything done at 12mm (explaining the wierd vignetting and distortion ... ok, was too greedy on the wide side :bsmilie: ) uncropped, resized, slightly sharpened and converted to BnW using channels :)

thanks guys :) actually quite an uninspired session for this year, probably because of the weather again, didn't manage to complete 36 shots, somemore a couple are repeated :bsmilie:

Nice street photojournalism pictures you got yesterday for the event. I took part too and submitted quite a few shots with the same subjects. Guess it doesn't matter as in the end we just have to choose our best 3 pictures for the final judgement. :)

Btw I was with my friend, Vincent Hau and I didn't know who you are after he mentioned to me that you're eikin from CS forum. Hahaha... :)

Based on yr picture sequence, you did travel quite a distance to different places. I totally agree with yr point on the lousy weather. It somehow did affect one's mood in taking pictures. Well guess we all can still take part for the next one. :)

Happy 2006!

Mezzotint said:
Nice street photojournalism pictures you got yesterday for the event. I took part too and submitted quite a few shots with the same subjects. Guess it doesn't matter as in the end we just have to choose our best 3 pictures for the final judgement. :)

Btw I was with my friend, Vincent Hau and I didn't know who you are after he mentioned to me that you're eikin from CS forum. Hahaha... :)

Based on yr picture sequence, you did travel quite a distance to different places. I totally agree with yr point on the lousy weather. It somehow did affect one's mood in taking pictures. Well guess we all can still take part for the next one. :)

Happy 2006!

:bsmilie: i think i recognise you but wasn't quite sure. actually i only move around Punggol and Novena, with Little India along the way. I live in Punggol and work at Novena, so that explains :bsmilie: and i'll be stopping for the next 3 years, won't be in Singapore, wish you all better weather on the next one

eikin said:
:bsmilie: i think i recognise you but wasn't quite sure. actually i only move around Punggol and Novena, with Little India along the way. I live in Punggol and work at Novena, so that explains :bsmilie: and i'll be stopping for the next 3 years, won't be in Singapore, wish you all better weather on the next one

Hey i work at novena sqr too :)
:sweat:

Mezzotint said:
3 years out of town?! Are you pursuing overseas studies or working overseas? :)

going japan 3 years for my masters, that's why though this year no mood still join eye e city :sweat:

icarus said:
Hey i work at novena sqr too :)

:bigeyes: tower A/B?

Mezzotint said:
All the best in yr studies, Eikin! Cheers! :D

thanks! :cheers: still got 2.5 months in Singapore before flying, so got some time to shoot somemore :bsmilie:

Status
Not open for further replies.