ortega

Nov 2, 2004
Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
Exhibition, Book Launch & Talk

Exhibition 1-10-2005 to 30-10-2005, 10am – 9pm daily

Book Launch & Sharing Session 8-10-2005 (Sat), 2.30 – 5pm

Creative Photography Talk 29-10-2005 (Sat), 2.30 – 5pm

By Bob Lee (in mandarin)

All activities are free admission and held at the Central Lending Library (Basement 1, National Library, 100 Victoria Street).

During the exhibition, the book can be bought at a discount of $20 (usual price is $25). So seize the opportunity to own it.

For those who are contributors, we hope that you will attend the Book Launch where you can collect a free copy of the book.

If you want to pick up some tips for photography and its techniques, come to the Creative Photography Talk by Bob Lee in mandarin. Bob Lee is a photograph journalist with Lianhe Zaobao and he has a lot of real life experiences to share with you.

ortega said:
Location is good
Activities looks good as well

but in Chinese :cry: , I can't understand

:think: maybe can email them to make a suggestion? last year's activity was a photo clinic conducted in English

Some information

Q:Can I collect the book before the launch?
A:No

Q:Can I get someone to collect it on my behalf?
A:Yes

Q:Can I collect the book on Sunday?
A:Yes, either 9 or 30th Oct

during the launch

Book Launch & Sharing Session 8-10-2005 (Sat), 2.30 – 5pm

free admission
held at the Central Lending Library
(Basement 1, National Library, 100 Victoria Street).

Already saw my photo on the 1st day... but they closed at 3pm

I'll be there too. ;)

Too bad the photo chosen wasn't my fav one. Sigh. :cry:

arttl said:
I'll be there too. ;)

Too bad the photo chosen wasn't my fav one. Sigh. :cry:

mine too, but after going through the series i think the selection is improving over the years

i had seen the exhibit, but still prefer the shot of the notice board taken in "eye e city 2003"

denniskee said:
i had seen the exhibit, but still prefer the shot of the notice board taken in "eye e city 2003"

i see, :think: for me i prefer to look at the collective instead of the individual for projects like this, i think most shots over the last three years are good reflections on the society, but i feel that this year's selection improved as a whole

Status
Not open for further replies.