Exxocam!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ExxoCam

Mar 8, 2009
West Side.
yeap. thats my nick for clubsnap. =)

I just found out like last week abt this webbie. And.. i really find this forum veryyyy much helpful abt cameras,its lens,accessories etc. I own a DSLR for only arnd 8 months.. still learning here and there.Hope to learn from u guys. =D.

Gear:450D kit.:18-55mm standard lens.(very embarrasing.)hahaha.

My gallery will be up really soon. still doing NS. haha.

Cheers CS community!

Welcome to CS

READ MORE
SHOOT more
Post more!

:bsmilie:

Oi Luna, take over Zac leow ah?

Anyway, TS. That lens is a good walkabout lens on a crop body. If it helps, it has one of the better resolution capabilities over some other lenses like the 17-85 (which I own and is not fantastic in terms of IQ and it is more expensive).

We have to start somewhere. And that somewhere is now.:)

yeap. thats my nick for clubsnap. =)

I just found out like last week abt this webbie. And.. i really find this forum veryyyy much helpful abt cameras,its lens,accessories etc. I own a DSLR for only arnd 8 months.. still learning here and there.Hope to learn from u guys. =D.

Gear:450D kit.:18-55mm standard lens.(very embarrasing.)hahaha.

My gallery will be up really soon. still doing NS. haha.

Cheers CS community!

nothing to be embarrassed about! we all start somewhere :)

the kit lens isn't a bad lens at all :)

enjoy!

Welcome to CS

READ MORE
SHOOT more
Post more!

Zac???? is that you???:bsmilie:

Hey Exxxocam... I'll upgrade your name!!!:sweatsm:

THis forum is not only helpful,it's also very fun in here..

Cheers!!!:cool:

No its not zac :bsmilie:

hahah gee.. maybe after reading threads like super duper wicked lenses Or what lenses some of u guys are geared with here on the forum i guess?? haha

well anyways.. i still got no idea, whats this and that lenses purposes.. those RAW images(yeah till now.hah).

But so far.. the question for me rite now is.... genre/concept of my photography.. im still searching for my best area of photography..

one more question? How do u view a RAW image? say i want to convert to a JPEG.? Nobody reply to my post on this prob. =/

Usually the bundled software will allow conversion from raw to jpeg :)

Its good to search for your field of photography, so that you be able to understand more on what lenses you need.

and dont be intimitated by the gears of wat ppl have, skills that matters the most.

hahah gee.. maybe after reading threads like super duper wicked lenses Or what lenses some of u guys are geared with here on the forum i guess?? haha

well anyways.. i still got no idea, whats this and that lenses purposes.. those RAW images(yeah till now.hah).

But so far.. the question for me rite now is.... genre/concept of my photography.. im still searching for my best area of photography..

one more question? How do u view a RAW image? say i want to convert to a JPEG.? Nobody reply to my post on this prob. =/

you can use photoshop or lightroom to open raw files :)

Status
Not open for further replies.