EXTREME sport weekend

Status
Not open for further replies.

travelshooter

Apr 29, 2003
Singapore
For those interested there is an extreme sports weekend at sentosa this weekend, with many sports on show anddisplay, try your hand at a few.
one of the prime events is a multisport race starting at 11am and introduces people to the many facets of adveture sport racing, within a couple of hundred metres you can photograph kayaking, swiming, abseiling,Mountainbiking and running, so bring your cameras alonmg and enjoy the sport
John Cosgrove editor of PHOTOi will be around there to help you with tips and ideas on where to go to shoot good sports photos so say hello to the big guy in the black t shirt.

hey JohnC, there's also another Dragon Boat race this weekend at Singapore River... I'm too split up now to decide what to go for... :cry:

travelshooter said:
For those interested there is an extreme sports weekend at sentosa this weekend, with many sports on show anddisplay, try your hand at a few.
one of the prime events is a multisport race starting at 11am and introduces people to the many facets of adveture sport racing, within a couple of hundred metres you can photograph kayaking, swiming, abseiling,Mountainbiking and running, so bring your cameras alonmg and enjoy the sport
John Cosgrove editor of PHOTOi will be around there to help you with tips and ideas on where to go to shoot good sports photos so say hello to the big guy in the black t shirt.

hmm....interesting... :think: :think: :think:

Thanks mate, yes I will be helping ee-pin hope you have good conditions at the dragon boat racing

JohnC, change of plans. I'm enjoying myself tremendously shooting at the Skate Singapore 2003... and made new acquaintances from Pyramid Ice KL - an iceskating club :)

cool mate show and tell with some of youur great images

Status
Not open for further replies.