Extreme Photo Shoot

Status
Not open for further replies.

phoakm

Dec 15, 2003
Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
www.flickr.com
Hi, saw this interesting photo shoot done in a flame studio. Do we have the equipments and resource to do such shoot? Only only with fire, but also water etc. :think:

[vid]UbpuEuvyhXs[/vid]

I would love to try this shoot. :sweatsm:

i don't think it is the equipment or resource,

it is probably the know-how and safety you have to worry about.

BTW, where is your goat? Your avatar is girl friend?

my avatar is my favourite xmm :heart::heart:

i joined the dark side already, shooting models everyday.

jokes aside, answer is "ya" :bsmilie:

:nono: ... not strong enough. I want something like this. :devil:

wait for rain, then borrow those big brollies and stand underneath there while your model soaks :bsmilie:

i think if you want to use lighting equipment you will need many brollies though!

wait for rain, then borrow those big brollies and stand underneath there while your model soaks :bsmilie:

i think if you want to use lighting equipment you will need many brollies though!

hey i actually did planned for this, i had all my stuff readied and stand by early Jan this year and waited for rain. In the end model pangseh nv pick up call or sms. :angry::angry:

hey i actually did planned for this, i had all my stuff readied and stand by early Jan this year and waited for rain. In the end model pangseh nv pick up call or sms. :angry::angry:

:bsmilie:

did you go to changi airport to look for her? ;p

Maybe can build one with one shower point and bath tube with model showering herself in bikini. :think:

Anyone want to rent his studio to have the place wet? :bsmilie:

:bsmilie:

did you go to changi airport to look for her? ;p

she has left for the UK! surely did passed the customs. grr

Maybe can build one with one shower point and bath tube with model showering herself in bikini. :think:

Anyone want to rent his studio to have the place wet? :bsmilie:

wait for rain like me, budget, key is to find a good place with shelter for yourself too. the carpark at my place was a good spot i chanced upon when walking home as its a passenger drop off point and there's this gentle straight slope up good enough for telephoto and isolating the subject in the rain

flashes you can wrap with those da bao plastic bag, works perfectly.

since i didnt realise this shoot, maybe you can carry on my idea for me ;p

wait for rain like me, budget, key is to find a good place with shelter for yourself too. the carpark at my place was a good spot i chanced upon when walking home as its a passenger drop off point and there's this gentle straight slope up good enough for telephoto and isolating the subject in the rain

flashes you can wrap with those da bao plastic bag, works perfectly.

since i didnt realise this shoot, maybe you can carry on my idea for me ;p

No need to wait for rain. Just find a place with water point and attached a powerful hose to it. All I need is to borrow those hose from car washing shop. :bsmilie:

I already have a location and model in mind. Just need a hose. :)

The song for the water shoot is nice. :heart:

Anyway, need someone to hold the hose? ;p

Bro, I am looking for you. You still interested in the event shoot on Feb 10 I mentioned last year? I had contact Skye. PM me if you are interested. :)

* You will be surrounded with girls of all ages. ;)

BTW, your studio can do the water shoot?

master organise, moi sappork :bsmilie:

In SIngapore, to do such a shoot, probably master organiser must apply for permits from:

the Singapore Police Force
the Fire Department
the Factory Act
the Singapore Armed Forces
the Ministry of Environment
and maybe another 25 departments :sweat::sweat::sweat:

In SIngapore, to do such a shoot, probably master organiser must apply for permits from:

the Singapore Police Force
the Fire Department
the Factory Act
the Singapore Armed Forces
the Ministry of Environment
and maybe another 25 departments :sweat::sweat::sweat:

:sweat: .... Uncle no need to get so many permit.

SCDF got a simulated furnace building with different settings

Status
Not open for further replies.