Extreme Photo Shoot

Status
Not open for further replies.
No need to wait for rain. Just find a place with water point and attached a powerful hose to it. All I need is to borrow those hose from car washing shop. :bsmilie:

I already have a location and model in mind. Just need a hose. :)

the last time i used a hose (maybe not zai enough like tv show kind) didnt turn out ideal, looking forward to yours. the hose is the key. ;p

You can actually do everything in 3d if you want... get a visual effects artist who knows how to compose and match a 3d space with the perspective of the photo, use softwares like 'combustion' to generate realistic flames/smoke etc, and layer the elements together.

Same thing goes for other particles based elements like water, snow, ashes, blobs etc.

I work with 3d, but not visual effects, so I can't help you guys on this one... :sweat:

You can actually do everything in 3d if you want... get a visual effects artist who knows how to compose and match a 3d space with the perspective of the photo, use softwares like 'combustion' to generate realistic flames/smoke etc, and layer the elements together.

Same thing goes for other particles based elements like water, snow, ashes, blobs etc.

I work with 3d, but not visual effects, so I can't help you guys on this one... :sweat:

Sometime it is very hard to control the elements. I think worth the challenge.

get a small water pump fixed them to tubes with small holes
those who keep an aquarium should know about it
should cost less than $50

Status
Not open for further replies.