[extreme boredom] my trashbin loves me

Status
Not open for further replies.

night86mare

Deregistered
Aug 25, 2006
www.pbase.com
it's disturbing, i know.

but last night i woke up to find it pulsating with light.

2498355731_d043a5368f_o.jpg

and it somehow emitted a last "gasp" of light and its message appeared before the light died down.

i went back to bed.

2499183650_03935b18a0_o.jpg

Nice story, but after the first picture, the rest all seem sama-sama

Nice story, but after the first picture, the rest all seem sama-sama

hehehe, yar, same lighting effects, just different pattern.

was just trying to get a certain pattern, it came out right in #2, these are the more presentable looking ones so just threw them in too to make a fun story.

quite psychomotor.. :bsmilie:

thanks for viewing and commenting!

And I thought your dustbin gave CS a nightmare, hence the blackout. :sticktong
(and the server downtime.....)

alamak!

hahahahaha. ok, next time post less scary things.. maybe loving printers, or water jugs. :bsmilie:

BG a bit distracting, probably can't be helped much.

But should have turned off the light outside the room. The major distraction is the light sipping throught the bottom of the door.

BG a bit distracting, probably can't be helped much.

But should have turned off the light outside the room. The major distraction is the light sipping throught the bottom of the door.

agree. i think need to improve my light painting technique.. quite sure can control properly to make the background black.

unfortunately, my hall is a huge source of electricity wastage.. the hall corridors are lit through the night. but you're right, it can be corrected as well by changing angle. maybe shift to the left and zoom in slightly so that i won't get the sink above the cabinet. :think:

throw rocks at the corridor lights lor :bsmilie:

err, can always use something to block it, a towel, gaffer tape, masking tape etc.

throw rocks at the corridor lights lor :bsmilie:

err, can always use something to block it, a towel, gaffer tape, masking tape etc.

:bsmilie::bsmilie: later no more hall to stay in, they throw me out

yeah, outside the door right. hrmmmm. good idea, why didn't i think of that.

Whoa, a very cool effect :bigeyes:

Eh.... Nightmare, you are very bored..... but please do NOT take up Grumpy's suggestion with the rocks. Suggestion - get a cat instead. :devil::devil::devil:

Eh.... Nightmare, you are very bored..... but please do NOT take up Grumpy's suggestion with the rocks. Suggestion - get a cat instead. :devil::devil::devil:

:think:

so you think that a cat will do a better job of spoiling the corridor lights, if i throw it at them? :bsmilie:

so you think that a cat will do a better job of spoiling the corridor lights, if i throw it at them? :bsmilie:

Please.

I just thought you'd have a lot more fun with a cat and the lights. Of course, you can always add the option of Sion's underwear..... :sweat:

:bigeyes::bigeyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.