External HDD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paranoia08

Jun 27, 2007
Singapore
Hi bros,

Just wondering if anyone attach an external HDD to your camera while taking photos?
Is it good or not?

Hi bros,

Just wondering if anyone attach an external HDD to your camera while taking photos?
Is it good or not?

How do you do that ? I don't think it is possible ? I think only can connect certain external HDD devices to camera just to copy the images out from the camera memory card ?
Besides where are you going to put ur external HDD with a usb cable connected to your camera and take photo. A bit awkward right ? :dunno:

How do you do that ? I don't think it is possible ? I think only can connect certain external HDD devices to camera just to copy the images out from the camera memory card ?
Besides where are you going to put ur external HDD with a usb cable connected to your camera and take photo. A bit awkward right ? :dunno:

Haha..
That's what I'm wondering too...
How to do it?
Coz I was browsing through the "Essential products" which comes with 40D, and saw this external HDD stuff..
On the picture, the person clip the external HDD on his waist.
Don't know how it works though..

Haha..
That's what I'm wondering too...
How to do it?
Coz I was browsing through the "Essential products" which comes with 40D, and saw this external HDD stuff..
On the picture, the person clip the external HDD on his waist.
Don't know how it works though..

I see, just read the review on dpreview.
"For longer shoots, the WFT-E3 can connect directly to external hard disk drives (HDDs)."
Think will need another device WFT-E3 and not just connect the cable with HDD directly to the 40D. :D Correct me if I am wrong.

I see, just read the review on dpreview.
"For longer shoots, the WFT-E3 can connect directly to external hard disk drives (HDDs)."
Think will need another device WFT-E3 and not just connect the cable with HDD directly to the 40D. :D Correct me if I am wrong.

I'm not sure either...
But thanks for sharing... ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.