External Forum Discussing CF Tripods....

Status
Not open for further replies.

sulhan

May 11, 2002
Melbourne, Australia
www.md-sulhan.com
Hiee CSers...

I just would like to share a link i found from an external forum discussing on Carbon Fiber material for tripods....

http://www.pdngallery.com/cgi-bin/ubb/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=1;t=001721

The discussion seem promising on the point made by one of the writers about the Slik Pro Tripod Joint. I was at the Markins Facility early this year testing out the wind stability performance and the Slik Tripod showed better results than the manfrotto type joints.....

Just a knowledge read.....

rgds,
Sulhan

sulhan said:
The discussion seem promising on the point made by one of the writers about the Slik Pro Tripod Joint. I was at the Markins Facility early this year testing out the wind stability performance and the Slik Tripod showed better results than the manfrotto type joints.....

One writer view might not mean anything. It is his own view and may be biased.

Thanks for sharing.

Hiee Binbeto.....

Sorry if my post may sounded like a conclusion.....well basically i just would like to share the forum as it contain great inputs from various people who are sharing some thoughts on tests that they might have done on different tripods....

I just added on the point from one of the writers.....whos points coincide with my personal experience while i was at Markins test facility.......

With the help of Charlie Kim and encouragement from Mr Mah...they prompted me to test out my slik tripod during that visit....

Well......i have been getting some questions from some newbie on which tripod to buy....and this forum seem to have some great views....

:)

regads,
sulhan

sulhan said:
Hiee Binbeto.....

Sorry if my post may sounded like a conclusion.....well basically i just would like to share the forum as it contain great inputs from various people who are sharing some thoughts on tests that they might have done on different tripods....

I just added on the point from one of the writers.....whos points coincide with my personal experience while i was at Markins test facility.......

With the help of Charlie Kim and encouragement from Mr Mah...they prompted me to test out my slik tripod during that visit....

Well......i have been getting some questions from some newbie on which tripod to buy....and this forum seem to have some great views....

:)

regads,
sulhan

I see.. but lots of "edit" post from that link... Hmm..

The best way to test a tripod is to use it.. CP do have quite a selection if anyone is interested to test one.

Status
Not open for further replies.