External flash

Status
Not open for further replies.

dayalan86

Dec 12, 2006
I am currently hunting for a cheap automatic external flash unit, it need not have P-ttl and must be less than $100.

I will be using the flash on a K100D, I can't afford a P-ttl flash at the moment but I need an external flash to do some flash photography.

Pls advise. thx.

Hi,
You'll have better luck finding it if you put this request through a WTB thread in the Marketplace Buy/Sell Lenses and Flashes forum.

Anyway here is one flash unit which suits your budget perfectly (seller is a friendly person too)...
http://forums.clubsnap.org/showthread.php?t=238593

Note that its TTL mode works only on Praktica cameras (its a dedicated Praktica flash, I suppose), but its manual mode and 2 auto modes will work for ALL cameras with standard hotshoe. Personally, I am using an old non-TTL manual/auto flash too, and it gives me great exposures.

I'm using the elcheapo Suntax flash. Vertical swivel but no horizontal swivel. Twin flash selectable.

Probably will cost something like 40-60 bucks. Got mine at MS Color a while back. Used on my DL and my K100D.

my bro will be going to Singapore, he will be somewhere near Funan, any shops to recommend around there?

I thought of asking him to get the Emoblitz DS328AZ, is that a good choice?

I went and scoured every shop at Funan and SLS for the AF-540FGZ flash. Not a sign even in the worst shops that I would not even go in.

I went and scoured every shop at Funan and SLS for the AF-540FGZ flash. Not a sign even in the worst shops that I would not even go in.

cannot order?

Saw it at shashinki.com, special order and 1 week for delivery, S$576 and free shipping.

Have been waiting for local unit for 3 weeks now. Seems to be a hot item, being out of stock at B&H, Adorama, Vpost, Amazon.

Saw it at shashinki.com, special order and 1 week for delivery, S$576 and free shipping.

Have been waiting for local unit for 3 weeks now. Seems to be a hot item, being out of stock at B&H, Adorama, Vpost, Amazon.

It's better you email the owner of ShaShinki first before making the order... Sometimes it's not just one week.

Status
Not open for further replies.