External Flash trigger voltage - reply from Suntax

Status
Not open for further replies.
lightning69 said:
It this a joke or there are really a disposable diffuser like the tissue paper!!!

:blah: :blah: :blah: Gotcha!!!

But seriously the diffuser for the 328DTZ is about $10 and the flash itself can be bought at $50, despite some of the rest having paid $60 for it. ;)

Okie...

Zenten, You win, since u got it for 50 dollars...

I got mine for $55 from MS, i think i got the last one, i think he search search search and cannot find, then he took the display one and give it to me.

Alex, i think our fz10 cannot do burst with flash, i read the manual, they say can only take one frame with flash. I guess not ur flash cannot do burst with flash, i think is the camera cannot do it... Hmmzzz, one more plus point for fz20 can do burst with flash...

The flash solve the problem with Wcon07 on... no more black ball shadow in the centre... but i think the flash is quite harsh, i think need to get a diffusier. Performance by this flash not that bad, but the make really pretty bad, like some cheap taiwan or china goods... finishing pretty lousy...

By the way, what is the difference between the red and blue setting? Choose which one... and if i change it to M in the front, that mean i muz slide the two slider to do manual settings issit?

How to really use the flash? i am a bit confuse, the manual is not helpful at all... Thanks in advance...

Cheers...

Hong Jia said:
Okie...

Zenten, You win, since u got it for 50 dollars...

I got mine for $55 from MS, i think i got the last one, i think he search search search and cannot find, then he took the display one and give it to me.

Alex, i think our fz10 cannot do burst with flash, i read the manual, they say can only take one frame with flash. I guess not ur flash cannot do burst with flash, i think is the camera cannot do it... Hmmzzz, one more plus point for fz20 can do burst with flash...

The flash solve the problem with Wcon07 on... no more black ball shadow in the centre... but i think the flash is quite harsh, i think need to get a diffusier. Performance by this flash not that bad, but the make really pretty bad, like some cheap taiwan or china goods... finishing pretty lousy...

By the way, what is the difference between the red and blue setting? Choose which one... and if i change it to M in the front, that mean i muz slide the two slider to do manual settings issit?

How to really use the flash? i am a bit confuse, the manual is not helpful at all... Thanks in advance...

Cheers...

You are right that this flash cannot do burst mode.

I tried last night during my colleague's dinner, it only take one-at-a-time. :(

Don't know how to use the setting of the flash? Nothing unusual.

Maybe we should have a gathering so that those who have this flash can share the knowledge and experience??

JimDavis said:
You are right that this flash cannot do burst mode.

I tried last night during my colleague's dinner, it only take one-at-a-time. :(

Don't know how to use the setting of the flash? Nothing unusual.

Maybe we should have a gathering so that those who have this flash can share the knowledge and experience??

I agree with u. please count me in if there is a gathering to dicuss about this flash.

Cheers...

Zenten said:
Just found that the 328DTZ can do burst shots 3 in a row. All you need to do is use automatic mode (the switch at the front of the flash). :D

Zenten can do it with his fz20... but from the fz10 manual, fz10 cannot do burst with flash... Jim Davis > u using fz10 or fz20...?? If u using fz20, zenten can do it so can you... unless u using fz10 like me and alex... then cannot lor....

Cheers...

Hong Jia said:
Zenten can do it with his fz20... but from the fz10 manual, fz10 cannot do burst with flash... Jim Davis > u using fz10 or fz20...?? If u using fz20, zenten can do it so can you... unless u using fz10 like me and alex... then cannot lor....

Cheers...

Not to worry, Zenten's here .....

The sliding switch at the front of the flash denotes the aperture you are using on the camera: Centre = manual mode and you will have to adjust the scales on the flash to sync with your camera. Slide to red for auto mode then set your camera aperture to F2.8 and and let the flash take care of the rest. The same goes for blue, which is for f5.6. When you are in auto mode you can do burst shooting with your flash but you must first enable burst mode on your camera. ;)

FZ10 should also have the same functionality as Fz20 for burst flashing. try it out. ;p

Zenten said:
Not to worry, Zenten's here .....

The sliding switch at the front of the flash denotes the aperture you are using on the camera: Centre = manual mode and you will have to adjust the scales on the flash to sync with your camera. Slide to red for auto mode then set your camera aperture to F2.8 and and let the flash take care of the rest. The same goes for blue, which is for f5.6. When you are in auto mode you can do burst shooting with your flash but you must first enable burst mode on your camera. ;)

FZ10 should also have the same functionality as Fz20 for burst flashing. try it out. ;p

Your explaining of the blue & red slide are right.

Wah not bad sia... u dig out the thread 1 yr ago... Good job...

Wah not bad sia... u dig out the thread 1 yr ago... Good job...

Hey, I don't believe that I actually dig this thread out again... ;p

I've been using 328DTZ on my FZ10 for almost 3 years now; I've upgraded to D70s recently, I'm wondering if this 328DTZ can be used on D70s, anyone can help?

What to do... no money for the SB-600. :(

Hey, I don't believe that I actually dig this thread out again... ;p

I've been using 328DTZ on my FZ10 for almost 3 years now; I've upgraded to D70s recently, I'm wondering if this 328DTZ can be used on D70s, anyone can help?

What to do... no money for the SB-600. :(

I think it will only work in auto-mode or something like that... i used the emoblitz ds328az auto/slave on my FZ5, and i used it on my D70 before i recently bought a sigma 500 super dg flash...

hi

Just recently decided on getting a external flash for my FZ-10
does anyone know where i can get my hands on an external flash for the FZ-10 these days.

hi

Just recently decided on getting a external flash for my FZ-10
does anyone know where i can get my hands on an external flash for the FZ-10 these days.

Try the emoblitz DS328AZ auto/slave flash. Can get from AP Sim Lim Square for about $50 to $60.

Status
Not open for further replies.