External flash for 602Z and equivalent

What flash are you using for your camera?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
erm... external flash is really a must to have.... i am very happy to be sb24 user~ ;)

Just wondering, is there a rear-curtain slow sync mode in the s602z ? Can't seem to find it in the specs, only one slow sync mode.

there's no rear curtain sync mode. anyway, the flash modes in the camera only works for the internal flash I think.

Originally posted by mpenza
there's no rear curtain sync mode. anyway, the flash modes in the camera only works for the internal flash I think.
Can't even use the slow sync mode on an external flash?! hrmmm....

Hi, if I use a SB80DX with the 602, do I get TTL flash metering?

Originally posted by Acieed

Can't even use the slow sync mode on an external flash?! hrmmm....

Use the aperture priority mode on the camera and you get the slow sync mode.

What external flash are you using for the S602Z or equivalent (4900, 6900, 602 Pro)?

Previously bought the Vivitar 285HV but found it too heavy for prolonged use. Switched over to Metz 32-1 for comfort, though really like the brute power of 285HV. Metz is still more user friendly for a novice user.

Jeff
:)

Originally posted by Jeff

Previously bought the Vivitar 285HV but found it too heavy for prolonged use. Switched over to Metz 32-1 for comfort, though really like the brute power of 285HV. Metz is still more user friendly for a novice user.

Jeff

Have to agree with the weight and the bulk!:p

love the Metz 32 Z1 simply because it allows both swivel and tilt, really quite a useful feature when taking potrait shots.

Originally posted by Jeff

Jeff

hi, know a place where i can get a omnibounce for the Metz 32?

am using a Nikon SB22s with my 4900z. Now, I never have to wait for the internal one to charge up anymore, which to me is very long wait:)

hmm... I must have been a "bad" influence.... so many people are using Metz 32Z1! ;p

Might be partially due to the fact that we've not seen any good shots from you after u ditched it for a Nikon;p

hmm... I must have been a "bad" influence.... so many people are using Metz 32Z1! ;p

;)

well, it really is one of the few single pin flash out there, and it is very good, though the max distance may be a little short compared to the 285, but certainly sufficient.

and it is really quite easy to use.

Originally posted by Zerstorer
Might be partially due to the fact that we've not seen any good shots from you after u ditched it for a Nikon;p

It's my fault ;p Probably experimented too much with the camera's settings and didn't get good shots in the end. I've also recently moved on to another Nikon flash...

It's my fault ;p Probably experimented too much with the camera's settings and didn't get good shots in the end. I've also recently moved on to another Nikon flash...
wah wah... what's ur next? :devil:

I agree. I'm using a 32z1 'coz I read what you said. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.