External Flash for 450D

Status
Not open for further replies.

ninibopbop

Jan 2, 2010
Hi... i'm new to external flash for DSLR... currently using a 450D stock lens... intending to invest in an entry level flash... but i'm not sure about specifications... please advice...

Well, you have to first consider a budget. then find the best flash to fit that budget.

If you're on a tight budget, you may consider the Canon 270ex. Its small, light, and the head can be turned to point upwards, i.e. bounce flash.

If you're more serious about photography, then invest in the Canon 430ex series, which is a mid-range flash which should satisfy most users. it has faster recycle time than 270ex, more powerful, yada yada.. basically its better than 270ex. but bigger and heavier.

then if you feel like splurging, get the top-of-the-line 580ex II.

It's your choice.. :) but if you ask me the 430ex is a gd flash to begin with.

Well, you have to first consider a budget. then find the best flash to fit that budget.

If you're on a tight budget, you may consider the Canon 270ex. Its small, light, and the head can be turned to point upwards, i.e. bounce flash.

If you're more serious about photography, then invest in the Canon 430ex series, which is a mid-range flash which should satisfy most users. it has faster recycle time than 270ex, more powerful, yada yada.. basically its better than 270ex. but bigger and heavier.

then if you feel like splurging, get the top-of-the-line 580ex II.

It's your choice.. :) but if you ask me the 430ex is a gd flash to begin with.

How much does each model cost? Cause at the moment i just need a decent flash to allow me to take night shots...

there are also alternative flash as well.

as the above said, use the search function.

Status
Not open for further replies.