extended lists of the contents of your camera bag

Status
Not open for further replies.

Twilo

Jan 29, 2004
Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
I find this very amusing. Laughed so hard and almost fell off my chair when i saw it. Used to be quite a trend here. You fellas know who you are. :D

Taken from ClubSNAP's Terms of Use, Rules and Regulation...

9. Signatures - Please keep signatures to no more than two/three short lines, Do not include signatures that serve primarily to promote a product or service, and do not include extended lists of the contents of your camera bag.

hahahaha, interesting! :D

Twilo said:
I find this very amusing. Laughed so hard and almost fell off my chair when i saw it. Used to be quite a trend here. You fellas know who you are. :D

Taken from ClubSNAP's Terms of Use, Rules and Regulation...

9. Signatures - Please keep signatures to no more than two/three short lines, Do not include signatures that serve primarily to promote a product or service, and do not include extended lists of the contents of your camera bag.

Yeah, those fellows are really funny! They really need to express out whats inside their camera bags! Is there any need to do so btw? Any reasons for that? :blah:

No leh... I never listed out my D2H + WiFi, AF-S 10.5, AF-S 12-24, AF-S 17-35, AF-S 18-70, AF-S 24-120, AF-S 28-70, AF-S 70-200VR, AF-S 300/2.8, AF-S 400/2.8, AF-S 500/4,SB-800, SD-8A in my signature leh.

:bsmilie:

espn said:
No leh... I never listed out my D2H + WiFi, AF-S 10.5, AF-S 12-24, AF-S 17-35, AF-S 18-70, AF-S 24-120, AF-S 28-70, AF-S 70-200VR, AF-S 300/2.8, AF-S 400/2.8, AF-S 500/4,SB-800, SD-8A in my signature leh.

same here... my 1Ds and 2 10D spare body all never list out.. as the list goes on :bsmilie:

RuthBaby said:
same here... my 1Ds and 2 10D spare body all never list out.. as the list goes on :bsmilie:

RuthBaby :kok:

Liar!! It's 1 10D and 2 1Ds spare body!

espn said:

hahah...:bsmilie: dun worry, there's oso a clause that says "TRY TO KEEP YOUR SIGNATURE DOWN TO 2 LINES OR LESS"

you did it... :devil:

On a more serious note, the ego-boosting aside, it can be quite helpful. When you are faced with a purchase decision and you need some comments/feedback on a certain item, at least you know who has it and can send some PMs out to ask. For certain uncommon lenses and accesories, there isn't much info even on the net, and it's really hard to make an informed decision.

actually, this thread and topic has been debated and discussed, fought and argued over before last year... yeah it can be quite helpful to get user reviews but some can be quite a exhaustive list, down to how many batteries they got :devil:

ST1100 said:
On a more serious note, the ego-boosting aside, it can be quite helpful. When you are faced with a purchase decision and you need some comments/feedback on a certain item, at least you know who has it and can send some PMs out to ask. For certain uncommon lenses and accesories, there isn't much info even on the net, and it's really hard to make an informed decision.

yes yes... but most of the time, it's rather the ego-boasting thingy that people list out their entire photography property. :rolleyes: i certainly don't give a d*** whether you own a 1mm hyperfisheye lens or a 1Mmm hyperastro telescope.

i still remember how i managed to piss off one guy from this forum who had a list that's half a screen size long (i use 1024 X 768) :embrass: :devil:

RuthBaby said:
they pray to gears? :D

wooo.....

Photography Equipment Idol.... *prostrates* :devil: :angel:

P.S. - You change your avatar again?? :D

swimcraze said:
more like extended lists of the contents in your dry box ah!

dry box becomes a pantheon.... ROFLMAO :bsmilie:

mervlam said:
yes yes... but most of the time, it's rather the ego-boasting thingy that people list out their entire photography property. :rolleyes: i certainly don't give a d*** whether you own a 1mm hyperfisheye lens or a 1Mmm hyperastro telescope.

i still remember how i managed to piss off one guy from this forum who had a list that's half a screen size long (i use 1024 X 768) :embrass: :devil:
agree

its the man behind the lens.. and not e kind of camera they use

some use darn gd camera.. also shoot like Sh*t

**looks into his camera bag...**

OMG!! there's a camera in there!

:sweatsm: :sweatsm: :sweatsm:

ST1100 said:
Not only that, but its kinda interesting to see how the equipment list varies from person to person. And also those whom you know shoot a specific theme, or have interests identical to yours, you can look at their equipment listing as a gauge.

Hmm maybe the admins can change the guideline such that we can put the equipment listing in our profile page instead of our sig...how about that? Just a thought. :think:

Garion said:
Hmm maybe the admins can change the guideline such that we can put the equipment listing in our profile page instead of our sig...how about that? Just a thought. :think:

If I remember, there is a field in the profile page that states what camera you use. Maybe can build on that.

Status
Not open for further replies.