ExposurePlot

Status
Not open for further replies.

n0d3

Feb 3, 2003
For those who wonder what lens to buy next etc. this software is for you, it looks through your specified folder/folders and then looks at the EXIF to determine which focal length, shutter speed, aperture, ISO you normally shoot at and then plots graphs. Useful for looking at what your needs are, so just wanted to share this neat software with you people.

http://www.cpr.demon.nl/prog_plotf.html

Thanks mate.

thanks for sharing :)

I have it and it is really handy, interesting to see my usage trends :)

Hmm, I got an error msg :Unexpected end of archive" b4 it can even be unzipped.... No one experienced this?

Btw, tnx for sharing though.

paradox.

Plots a graph of what is your most used focal length, and recommend a lens that you already been shooting with?

AReality said:
paradox.

Plots a graph of what is your most used focal length, and recommend a lens that you already been shooting with?
i suppose it's good for those of us who start out with a super-zoom type consumer lens, and are thinking of upgrading to brighter glass. this will help tell the user what sort of range he prefers, e.g. if he almost never uses his 18-200 lens at 135mm, then maybe better not get 135 2.8

of course the best thing is to be aware of one's own style and interests. but it's still a fun program to have.

AReality said:
paradox.

True, It didn't give me any plot of the wide angle fr 12-24 mm, cause I just bought the Tokina 12 - 24mm yesterday...;)

It's only useful for your existing range of shoots...;)

Status
Not open for further replies.