Exposing yourselve

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 21, 2004
Singapore
Went to the swimming pool at Downtown East few days back, the one that is build above ground level with glass panels at the side and bottom of the pool where public can see you from the outside of the pool, while i swam beside the glass panel, i saw this WARNING NOTICE that says "Pool user found EXPOSING themselve will be handed over to the police"..... of course I believe what they meant is "Indecent Exposure"..... but not everyone will interpret that way, all you need is to swim across the glass panels, you are exposing yourselve isn't it ??;p

raincool2005

Sep 10, 2005
Raffles Place
Went to the swimming pool at Downtown East few days back, the one that is build above ground level with glass panels at the side and bottom of the pool where public can see you from the outside of the pool, while i swam beside the glass panel, i saw this WARNING NOTICE that says "Pool user found EXPOSING themselve will be handed over to the police"..... of course I believe what they meant is "Indecent Exposure"..... but not everyone will interpret that way, all you need is to swim across the glass panels, you are exposing yourselve isn't it ??;p
got photo ?

:sweat:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom