EXPOSED: to all Female photographer...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jollin

Mar 31, 2008
Did you get any PM from FusiXXMiXX asking 'Do u do shoots or :D?', to Male photogapher,any comments? how should i reply him?

Ask him exactly what is it that he's looking for and decide from there.

Did you get any PM from FusiXXMiXX asking 'Do u do shoots or :D?', to Male photogapher,any comments? how should i reply him?

if FusionMist is seen to be harassing any Female photographers with lewd intent, kindly forward any PMs or emails to our CS Admins, Darren and Edmund for immediate action.

Your question is a bit cryptic.

Was the questions quoted verbatim? If that is all that was said, what is the problem?

You will never know unless you reply.

If it starts to get "worse", then you have another decision to make.

Yr avatar too chio is it?

To TS:

if you believe that guy is gonna go into sexual harassment, its better for you to ignore him. Usually all they want is attention, the more fuss is made, the more he/she will try to get a reaction from you.

Cheers

To TS:

if you believe that guy is gonna go into sexual harassment, its better for you to ignore him. Usually all they want is attention, the more fuss is made, the more he/she will try to get a reaction from you.

Cheers

But when you get "harassed" by PMs from females you'll brag about it. :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

if i were TS. reply like ''such services can be found at Workshop, Studio/Model Shoots or Services Offered/Wanted section. dun need PM.''

or try the Garbage & Testing section! :bsmilie:

It depends on what is the :D?

:D = sex?
:D = drink?
:D = fl?

tell us and we will give you ideas on how to reply him ....

Or worst and most likely so...males pretending to be females that are PMing the yandaos...:devil:

Spoken like a man with DA experience! :devil::bsmilie::bsmilie::bsmilie:

Status
Not open for further replies.