EXPOSE yourself - XXXV

Status
Not open for further replies.
apparently harrods sells bengal kittens

i had a female friend ranting to me how she wanted to bring the cat home.. until she found out the price :bsmilie:

:bsmilie: Yeah. They go for about SGD 3K here in SG. What do they go for at Harrods?

Imagine if she ended up with another 'Christian' by mistake! :bsmilie::bsmilie::bsmilie:

Oh, hogay, bai bai Meh Meh!

:bsmilie: Yeah. They go for about SGD 3K here in SG. What do they go for at Harrods?

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! that ex...

My first cat is free......friend found it in the market...
My second cat (the fat black cat) cost S$200.........

hogay i think i should sleep.
but before i go...
meow_00.jpg

:bsmilie:

Last edited:
oh...............it is so late................... me sleeping too..... good night everyone. :heart::kiss:

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! that ex...

My first cat is free......friend found it in the market...
My second cat (the fat black cat) cost S$200.........

Yah ... and that was a few years ago ... :sweat:

Morning ppl...

heading to Sungei Buloh today... :)

Hokay i'm awake, Goddess is still sleeping in my room... I've spoken to her last night about the shoot you guys wanna do.
She says she's fine with it but whats the theme?
She wants me to bind my boobies and dress up in a tux but I'm not sure where to get a tux.
So yeh...
Place
Setting.
Theme?
nothing too too provocative..... for me la... you can give her the more provocative roles she's more open than me.
Place confirmation better to be confirmed over emails lest we get gatecrashers and you get to shoot a fight scene between me and the gatecrashers too :lovegrin:

Last edited:
YEAAAAAA!!!!! :heart:

Actually, a fight club scene between you (the 'male') and the infiltrators (gatecrashers) protecting your 'mate' could be interesting! :bsmilie:

I'm like so totally brain-dead right now, but will this look a bit cos-play or reality based (no offense to cos-play purists)?

YEAAAAAA!!!!! :heart:

Actually, a fight club scene between you (the 'male') and the infiltrators (gatecrashers) protecting your 'mate' could be interesting! :bsmilie:

I'm like so totally brain-dead right now, but will this look a bit cos-play or reality based (no offense to cos-play purists)?

haha I'm not too sure...we have alot of kinks to iron out first.... see what you guys want la :D

*Edit*
Ouh, and Goooood Mornin Vonnieboy :>

Status
Not open for further replies.