EXPOSE yourself - XXX

Status
Not open for further replies.
O HAI I SEE YOU :D
eyezzz.jpg

ai pokez teh eyez with meh thumbz!:thumbsup: ____________________________________ :thumbsup:

Then eeu get extra sauce for the Panties Fried Rice! :bsmilie:

Hogay, I eesh gotta go rest.

Nitey Nite all! :kiss:

Von Von

The place is Shin Kushiya, it is a japanese Restnt at vivo.

Happy Birthday to Maswu!!!

:gbounce::cheergal::rbounce:

Last edited:
Hai haiii... me here when noone around already... :rolleyes:

Reharsal? Hmm ... :think:

The chicken and sambal looks inviting, but the egg is very badly cooked. Find that most people don;t know how to cook eggs nicely.

Actually I think the food looks so-so...
Can't really see the egg but yeahh... a bit deformed... prolly the usual... nasi lemak eggs are always like that wan... think they can't be bothered. The problem with these stall vendors these days... simply bo chap :nono:... sighhh....

Anyway, I have recently invented 'the lazy man's way of cooking egg' using a toaster. Beri easy wan... get a piece of aluminium foil and form a circle with 2cm edges. Crack egg and put into foil. Toast for few mins (according to how well-cooked u want the egg)... and you got an egg in just a few minutes! :sweatsm:

Ooohhh... arise ashine!!!
Where's the morning crew?!? :dunno:
Well, good morning to you all in advance...
And good nite to me... I'm going to sleep...
talk to you many hrs later...
Ta...

Good morning...

Was comtemplating shooting some insects if I managed to wake up early today. Seems like not early enough.... :bsmilie:

dun think too much.
if you wake up early, just do it :bsmilie:

thinking too much will not make it happen i feel

The place I wanna visit it far off, so will take some travelling time... so need to be a lil more early.... :sweat:

Status
Not open for further replies.