EXPOSE yourself - XXV

Status
Not open for further replies.
O Hai ... well, like I said, a Leica is a once-in-a-lifetime deal, and also one that can be passed on but I guess have to change the CCD in this instance.

Nothing wrong with the Bressas - very impressive and capable cameras!

Actually, thinking about it agaon, if I were the get a Leica ... it would be one of the classis M film cameras.

Sigh, a few people are off-loading Leitz lenses that can be used on my EOS. So tempting ... !

Bessa R4M (body only) cost $950

28mm/f2 Ultron cost $780

So $1730 for it............. and it is film........ maybe i should start bring out my minolta X-700 to try shooting first.

Actually, thinking about it agaon, if I were the get a Leica ... it would be one of the classis M film cameras.

Sigh, a few people are off-loading Leitz lenses that can be used on my EOS. So tempting ... !

Use Nikon lah, a lot of lenses can not be use. :bsmilie:

Huh? Sorry, donch get waht yu said ...

He means, with Nikon. You are limited to only F mount lenses... cannot use other mounts, so less temptations... :bsmilie:

Bessa R4M (body only) cost $950

28mm/f2 Ultron cost $780

So $1730 for it............. and it is film........ maybe i should start bring out my minolta X-700 to try shooting first.

BUT CAN NOT......because the new P&S, my gf will be using it too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If i buy a film RF, she will :kok::kok::kok:

He means, with Nikon. You are limited to only F mount lenses... cannot use other mounts, so less temptations... :bsmilie:

Ahh ... IC.

But that's DA beauty of the EF mount! We can use SO MANIEEEEE different lenses from so manieee different manufacturers!

An naw, Cosina is going to make Zeiss lenses for the EF mount as well! Hehehehehe!

BUT CAN NOT......because the new P&S, my gf will be using it too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Aiyah, just get a used G9, the new G10, or one of the Lumix FX or FZ series/Canon Ixus.

End of headaches.

I also want a CZ 35mm f/2....................................... i want so many things..............

Sumtimes, getting more stuff compounds our problems ...

We need to really look at what we need in life, and simplify.

That's why I'm not getting those Leitz lenses, no matter how much I know I will enjoy them. Unless I sell off some stuff ... then ... hehehehe!

Last edited:

Holga lor...... also a RF hahahahahaha Medium Format some more! :bsmilie:

I also want a CZ 35mm f/2....................................... i want so many things..............

contentment . . . . . . . . :angel:

Status
Not open for further replies.