EXPOSE yourself - XLII

Status
Not open for further replies.
i think only 3 people from here have seen him only ~
yes him :bsmilie:

THat 3??

Oh ya, it's "HIM"!!! :bsmilie:

"He" is SOOOOOOO BIG LIAO!!!!

CNY is so near. So sian to go Chinatown.

Actually the atmosphere is better. I was there yesterday till past midnight and the crowds (earlier) waqs more promising. More 'action' and morr New Year 'feel'!

I suspect just a few days before nex weekend and up to the weekend, it will be almost like the old days crowds. DAMNED SHIOK (...and siong!)

But you see, in order to be a good photographer, one must not walk away from challenges, but learn to LOVE a challenge because each challenge presents an opportunity to learn, and improve.

Actually the atmosphere is better. I was there yesterday till past midnight and the crowds (earlier) waqs more promising. More 'action' and morr New Year 'feel'!

I suspect just a few days before nex weekend and up to the weekend, it will be almost like the old days crowds. DAMNED SHIOK (...and siong!)

But you see, in order to be a good photographer, one must not walk away from challenges, but learn to LOVE a challenge because each challenge presents an opportunity to learn, and improve.

You're right. But I am not photographer. Not advisable for young ladies like me to go to crowded places. :bsmilie::bsmilie::bsmilie:

that one not your ginger. is other gingers :bsmilie:
your ginger is with someone derek's cousin gave up for adoption to ~ :)

ah??? me blur

tupi > derek > derek's cousin > someone.

the someone is derek's cousin's friend if i'm not wrong, someone trustable
:)

i tot derek is adopting her??? He didt tell me that GInger is with someone else.

Status
Not open for further replies.