EXPOSE yourself - XLII

Status
Not open for further replies.
Be prepared to go down on all 4's... :bsmilie:

learn and adapt into my hooting method lah... I cannot copy all one. cuz my setup got it's own limitation.

WOW!!! The thread so FAST ah... jsut away for awhile then 4 pages and thread closed!!!

yeah yeah...

Taken using reversed siggy 24mm.

2907562554_414641f1bf_o.jpg

Leong, this is awesome! u are killing me!!!

SIan..... but i always cant go that near..... :(

u have the adaptor???? i have 24mm :)

Last edited:
But of course! ...anything could spark it off but especially $$$$ or bikes or computers, techno toys..and and and..... well ......... except for xmm.

uncle sammy!!!! Want go botanic garden or not????? :bsmilie:

learn and adapt into my hooting method lah... I cannot copy all one. cuz my setup got it's own limitation.

true.... but essentially, macro shooting of insects often entail gettting dirty... :bsmilie:

But of course! ...anything could spark it off but especially $$$$ or bikes or computers, techno toys..and and and..... well ......... except for xmm.

ewe seem interested in aunti tho. :devil:

:bsmilie::bsmilie::bsmilie:

WOW!!! The thread so FAST ah... jsut away for awhile then 4 pages and thread closed!!!

tink tis one alreadi "still life" liao. :think:

else eyes alwasy veri clean one.

uncle sammy!!!! Want go botanic garden or not????? :bsmilie:

Hello brudder you think me so free har? Me busy at office on weekday leh...then go home and struggle with spring cleaning and writing resumes and polishing my bike!!! heheheheh.... macro photography will have to wait a long time for me to experience it.

Dunno... haven't seen a hopper that close up yet.. :bsmilie:

Hello brudder you think me so free har? Me busy at office on weekday leh...then go home and struggle with spring cleaning and writing resumes and polishing my bike!!! heheheheh.... macro photography will have to wait a long time for me to experience it.

Alamak, CNY coming still so busy ah?!!! Spring cleaning? hahaha i do this every 2 days :)

Resumes? Changing jobs ah?

Polishing your bike? Alamak your wife oreadi so clean liao!

I hope it is the last two.....

Shoot charbor or insects or birds?

Hoot Aunties playing Tai Ji :bsmilie:

har??? I don't like xmm does not mean I go the other extreme and shoot old wrinkle aunties hor heheheh.. chey! :sticktong

dunnoe... you seem very eager to repli ALI loh. :bsmilie::bsmilie::bsmilie:

u have the adaptor???? i have 24mm :)

Yes, i have one. :)

no lah.....it is sleeping.....

another shot.
2279791282_3dae1bc103_o.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.