EXPOSE yourself - XL

Status
Not open for further replies.
So fast the Zenitar 16mm F2.8 Fisheye is reserved. :(

One day liao ...

AT $220, definitely people will snap up.

But with the Zenitars, you have to really chewc the lens/adapter beri carefully because not all adapters will allow you to focus to infinity.

I would prefer to spend $400+ and get a 2nd hand Sigma 15mm FE with much higher and also much more consistent performance.

anyone knows where can i clean a close to 30 yrs old SLR Minolta cam with few lenses?

One day liao ...

I would prefer to spend $400+ and get a 2nd hand Sigma 15mm FE with much higher and also much more consistent performance.

Saw one piece of Sigma FE at john 3:16, but didn't ask the price, because i scare i buy on impulse.

anyone knows where can i clean a close to 30 yrs old SLR Minolta cam with few lenses?

Try asking Fatigue here on CS, but got waiting list cos he super booked.

okay AP(not)AD updated.

today was an awesome day.

i had fun the whole day, and Stars was awesome.

i took a few snapshots.. busy enjoying the music :)

J316 can do it? or TCW?

J316 can do it? or TCW?

Can try. Definitely no harm asking, but rates would be higher, and also depends if their tech (if they still have one) willing to do.

There's someone else that can definitely do it just nearby, but he's a conman even though his regulars luuurve him.

Can try. Definitely no harm asking, but rates would be higher, and also depends if their tech (if they still have one) willing to do.

There's someone else that can definitely do it just nearby, but he's a conman even though his regulars luuurve him.

you mean J316 or TCW????

Saw one piece of Sigma FE at john 3:16, but didn't ask the price, because i scare i buy on impulse.

If the cond is at least 7, and have no fungus or fogging when you shine LED torch through it, and the price is less than $450 ... why not?

Nikon FX mount?

okay AP(not)AD updated.

today was an awesome day.

i had fun the whole day, and Stars was awesome.

i took a few snapshots.. busy enjoying the music :)

SOund great. :)

cz need split focusing screen?

cz need split focusing screen?

Yes and no.

A lot depends on exactly what sort of focusing screen/cam model you haver, and especially the viewfinder and also what sort of adapter you will be using.

If yuou use CZ, WHICH cz lens? There are so many series.

afs micro 60 portraits ftw

Status
Not open for further replies.