EXPOSE Yourself -OUTINGS & ACTIVITIES

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dream Merchant

Staff member
Jan 11, 2007
Dear Fellow Ex and SEXPOSERS!

At the brilliant suggestion of another Exposer, I'm starting this thread to gater feedback, response and suggestions ... especially suggestions, on what you all would like to see/do/shoot in the future.

If you could grace the Exposers with some suggestions, just feel free to share your thoughts and ideas!

ANYTHING GOES, REALLY!

Please start sharing.

Plese note, we will discuss dates, time and place thru PM or MSN, and NOT in the public threads. We can discuss places, but please DO NOT DISCUSS ACTUAL specifics like dates and time, meeting point etc here on the thread.

OUTINGS

PLEASE SHARE ...

Right now, based on the response, we'll do a overnight shoot.

Response

1. G-khoo: Cameron Highlands weekend trip (shoot and eat strawberry! lol eatographer)
2. Bovine: Overnight Shoot (from sunset to sunrise)
3. John: sunset-sunrise + overnight camping, TKSS
4. riotvan: errr... anything hehe. (Not really helpful, but thanks for the reply)

OTHER SUGGESTIONS:

WORKSHOPS/THEMED SHOOTS

Would you all also like to do 'Themed Shoot' Outings, or simple, small workshops?

WHAT KIND OF WORKSHOPS/THEMED SHOOTS WOULD YOU LIKE TO ATTEND/PARTICIPATE IN?

I NEED FEEDBACK PLISH EXPOSERS!!!!!

I EESH NOT MIND READER!!!

(psst! How to Hoot Nudes, How to Hoot Cow Milking Sessions, How to Hoot Solar and Gee-Babieee getting it on in a small enclosed environment like a lift are all considered possible Workshop topics :devil:). PLEASE FEEL FREE TO SHARE YOUR INNERMOST DESIRES!!!

1. Macro?
2. HDR/Stitching?
3. Wedding? (a bit hard to do lol)
4. CLS/ off-camera flash shooting (is it called strobing?) Yes, that's one popular term for it, aka from the 'Strobist' movement
5. DI

Last edited:

At the brilliant suggestion of another Exposer, I'm starting this thread to gather feedback, response and suggestions ... especially suggestions, on what you all would like to see/do/shoot in the future.

If you could grace the Exposers with some suggestions, just feel free to share your thoughts and ideas!

ANYTHING GOES, REALLY!

Please start sharing.

Plese note, we will discuss dates, time and place thru PM or MSN, and NOT in the public threads. We can discuss places, but please DO NOT DISCUSS ACTUAL specifics like dates and time, meeting point etc here on the thread.

OUTINGS

PLEASE SHARE ...

Response

1. G-khoo: Cameron Highlands weekend trip (shoot and eat strawberry! lol eatographer)
4. riotvan: errr... anything hehe. (Not really helpful, but thanks for the reply)
5. vonlichenstein: naaaaature shoot @ pulau ubin or somewhere ulu ulu. (includes natural shots of kinky kimmie making out with solar ala naturale)

OTHER SUGGESTIONS:

WORKSHOPS/THEMED SHOOTS

Would you all also like to do 'Themed Shoot' Outings, or simple, small workshops?

(psst! How to Hoot Nudes, How to Hoot Cow Milking Sessions, How to Hoot Solar and Gee-Babieee getting it on in a small enclosed environment like a lift are all considered possible Workshop topics ). PLEASE FEEL FREE TO SHARE YOUR INNERMOST DESIRES!!!

1. Macro?
2. HDR/Stitching?
4. CLS/ off-camera flash shooting (is it called strobing?) Yes, that's one popular term for it, aka from the 'Strobist' movement
5. DI

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

At the brilliant suggestion of another Exposer, I'm starting this thread to gather feedback, response and suggestions ... especially suggestions, on what you all would like to see/do/shoot in the future.

ANYTHING GOES, REALLY!

Please start sharing.

OUTINGS

PLEASE SHARE ...

Response

5. vonlichenstein: naaaaature shoot @ pulau ubin or somewhere ulu ulu. (includes natural shots of kinky kimmie making out with solar ala naturale).......
6. Leong23: I anything.

OTHER SUGGESTIONS:

WORKSHOPS/THEMED SHOOTS

(psst! How to Hoot Nudes, How to Hoot Cow Milking Sessions, How to Hoot Solar and Gee-Babieee getting it on in a small enclosed environment like a lift are all considered possible Workshop topics ). PLEASE FEEL FREE TO SHARE YOUR INNERMOST DESIRES!!!

1. Macro?
2. HDR/Stitching?
5. DI

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ANYTHING GOES, REALLY!

Please start sharing.

OUTINGS

PLEASE SHARE ...

Response

5. vonlichenstein: naaaaature shoot @ pulau ubin or somewhere ulu ulu. (includes natural shots of kinky kimmie making out with solar ala naturale).......
7:Jimmy81:Anyone noe where we can shoot the morning market? U noe when the stall owners go collect their stock from duno where :confused:
OTHER SUGGESTIONS:

WORKSHOPS/THEMED SHOOTS

1. Macro?
2. HDR/Stitching?
4. CLS/ off-camera flash shooting (is it called strobing?) Yes, that's one popular term for it, aka from the 'Strobist' movement (Yesh i wan this!!)
5. DI (this is good too!!)

i think jimmy referring to places like Jurong Fishery Port, but must go like in the wee hours :sweat:

No worries - just feel free to suggest ANYTHING you guys can think of!

Don't restrict your thoughts at the beginning!

Shoot for the moon, so to speak! And from all the great suggestions, we can zoom in on those that offer the best balance of appeal, feasibility and/or unique photo learning opportunities as well as the chance do what we do best and have an ORGY! :devil:

KEEP SUGGESTING GUYS & GALS!!!

7:Jimmy81:Anyone noe where we can shoot the morning market? U noe when the stall owners go collect their stock from duno where :confused:

Paisr Panjang Wholesale Market. But must go very early. Like 4+ 5+ in the morning? Went there with a few of the TSers before. But the people there are not so photography friendly.

Paisr Panjang Wholesale Market. But must go very early. Like 4+ 5+ in the morning? Went there with a few of the TSers before. But the people there are not so photography friendly.

Tat is very early indeed :sweat:
Nvm we can do kinky acts n show them the lub!! Everybody lub everybody!! ;p

Kelong????

WOW!

Thanks John!

EXPOSERS! We even have non-exposers making suggestions!

Common, I'm sure you can do better!

BE MORE SUGGESTIVE!!! :devil::devil::devil:

ANYTHING GOES, REALLY!

Please start sharing.

OUTINGS

PLEASE SHARE ...

Response

7. Jimmy81:Anyone noe where we can shoot the morning market? U noe when the stall owners go collect their stock from duno where :confused:
8. Royaux: TFCD EACH EXPOSER BY THE BEACH(SENTOSA?) THEN TCSS AND LANXING LANXING OU NAI LOONG
OTHER SUGGESTIONS:

WORKSHOPS/THEMED SHOOTS

1. Macro?
2. HDR/Stitching?
4. CLS/ off-camera flash shooting (is it called strobing?) Yes, that's one popular term for it, aka from the 'Strobist' movement (Yesh i wan this!!)

ANYTHING GOES, REALLY!

Please start sharing.

OUTINGS

PLEASE SHARE ...

Response

7. Jimmy81:Anyone noe where we can shoot the morning market? U noe when the stall owners go collect their stock from duno where :confused:
8. Royaux: TFCD EACH EXPOSER BY THE BEACH(SENTOSA?) THEN TCSS AND LANXING LANXING OU NAI LOONG :)thumbsup:)
OTHER SUGGESTIONS:

WORKSHOPS/THEMED SHOOTS

1. Macro?
2. HDR/Stitching?

ANYTHING GOES, REALLY!

Please start sharing.

OUTINGS

PLEASE SHARE ...

Response

8. Royaux: TFCD EACH EXPOSER BY THE BEACH(SENTOSA?) THEN TCSS AND LANXING LANXING OU NAI LOONG :)thumbsup:)
9. Tupi: if you guys want a short breakaway from Sg then i would suggest Malacca as it is nearer and it's good for weekend especially for those who are working. Every saturday this some Pasa Malam at the jonker street with nice food too and it not a big place for us to roam around and take pics.

Or you all want KL, not too bad too. Genting, just enjoy the weather only

Penang or Cameroon Highland is kind of fun but it not for short trip, been there done that as it will be very rush. Both of this need to travel more than 10 hours coach ride. So some might not be like it.

The puala Urbin one sound nice and i heard now that side got Chalet oreadi? Maybe can camp there for 2 days one night for the weekend also not bad. Anyone know about that?

OTHER SUGGESTIONS:

WORKSHOPS/THEMED SHOOTS

1. Macro?
2. HDR/Stitching?
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Is this outing meant for exposers only??? :sticktong

ANYTHING GOES, REALLY!

Please start sharing.

OUTINGS

PLEASE SHARE ...

Response

9. Tupi: if you guys want a short breakaway from Sg then i would suggest Malacca as it is nearer and it's good for weekend especially for those who are working. Every saturday this some Pasa Malam at the jonker street with nice food too and it not a big place for us to roam around and take pics.
Or you all want KL, not too bad too. Genting, just enjoy the weather only
Penang or Cameroon Highland is kind of fun but it not for short trip, been there done that as it will be very rush. Both of this need to travel more than 10 hours coach ride. So some might not be like it.
The puala Urbin one sound nice and i heard now that side got Chalet oreadi? Maybe can camp there for 2 days one night for the weekend also not bad. Anyone know about that?
10. WuffRuff: anywhere that is economical and has good food! ;p (See below for extended reply)

OTHER SUGGESTIONS:

WORKSHOPS/THEMED SHOOTS

1. Macro?
2. HDR/Stitching?
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For Ubin, if want to camp for free also can... Just bring your own tent.
Short trip... besides Malaysia... can go Indonesia also... like Batam etc. Besides Batam, some of the other Indonesian Islands are accessible by ferry from Singapore too... can even do a day trip - go morning, come back nighte - save $ and logistics of overnite stay. I think it would be fun to explore those ulu Indo islands that pple seldom go...
M'sia... can also go Port Dickson... it's kinda like a beach place la....
I'm not so keen for KL shooting cos go there and shoot until xian already... :p
But if u wanna go, I'll just go along la cos wanna check out and maybe buy something there anyway... and the food.... yummm...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.