EXPOSE yourself - LXXXVII

Status
Not open for further replies.
why?

go and see doctor

headache and generally body dun quite feel too good...

But well, back to work, hopefully there's nothing much today.

headache and generally body dun quite feel too good...

But well, back to work, hopefully there's nothing much today.

take care especially in this bad weather...

i think thomas will be very happy, if he is in singapore - he seems to fly around a lot.

will save his time when cloning out the horizon - but he does it very well, of course.

LOL.. yah.. agreed.. this kind of weather conditions really suits his Minimalistic BnW works..

We wont have any horizon in the next few days at least..~! So save time on PP~!

LOL.. yah.. agreed.. this kind of weather conditions really suits his Minimalistic BnW works..

Might be interesting for portraits too...

dreamy look... :bsmilie:

No need for Leica glow... :bsmilie:

:bsmilie:you wanna stand there and do long exposure while breathing the "fresh" air ah...:sweat:

want it but can wait la... no money...Jan going hongkong again... need to save money now...:sweat:

Yeah... Very impt.. Mus save $

Go there buynew lenses at used prices!

BBB!:bsmilie:

at first i think your story about the monks very meaningful, but awhile later,in reality, i just think the old monk is just a hum sup old monk who is damn quick witted:thumbsup:... :bsmilie:

:bsmilie::bsmilie: that is true.

this is turning into a circus

better not become a clown :bsmilie:

http://www.clubsnap.com/forums/showthread.php?t=783690

Lol, don't bother lah, people with no life will always try to get attention in virtual world. :)

I had report post so that he will able to take a break, realizing that there is life outside CS, which most likely there isn't any for him.

What a sad character, got time don't do proper time like focus on his work and life.....spending time to do silly things to get attention.

The sun is up and haze getting better, maybe tonight got nice sunset. :) but I will be eat eat eat at town again. :bsmilie:

i got 3 passes each for sat and sun images of asia exhitbition. The pass allows you to enter seminars for free except Micheal Yamashita workshop, anyone interested??

i got 3 passes each for sat and sun images of asia exhitbition. The pass allows you to enter seminars for free except Micheal Yamashita workshop, anyone interested??
interested... but i need to pei my gf this weekend... unless i can get 2 passes;p

I'm attending the event, but I think I may be too bold to ask for anything since I'm new here... :bsmilie: In any case, hope to bounce into each other there!

come to think of it, nvm la... don't think my gf will be interested, maybe i'll just go look at the exhibition...:)

Status
Not open for further replies.