EXPOSE yourself - LXXXVI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Knn.. still at office .. cannot keep up with this thread with all the posion really.. :sweat::bsmilie:

Just tat I can understand women at certain times... :bsmilie:

True... no point getting very HIGH end stuff. UNLESS of coz she wants a litter... then can re-use and re-use. :bsmilie:

but we on a 3 kids plan.. so she keep emphasizing.. the "younger ones" next time can use mah

kaoz :sweat: :bsmilie:

roar!!!! you also another one.
i think i will wait till decemeber.
but... the exchange rate may not stay that good for long.

anyway... i don't know how the new ballhead looks like. buy new one then the old one how?

Dun wait liao.. USD is slowing rebounding bk against SGD :devil:

Just now so scary, having kopi with Andrew and he start spreading his Leica poison......especially I'm just a weak minded mortal.

Wah.. lucky i m leica-immunised.. :sweatsm:

but we on a 3 kids plan.. so she keep emphasizing.. the "younger ones" next time can use mah

kaoz :sweat:

But hor, please still buy new ones for the younger two also... or else hor, they will comprain: "what??? Not another hand-me-downs! :cry::cry:" :bsmilie: Do you have an older brother? ;)

roar!!!! you also another one.
i think i will wait till decemeber.
but... the exchange rate may not stay that good for long.

anyway... i don't know how the new ballhead looks like. buy new one then the old one how?

Old one sell off to newbies lor... :)

kaoz :sweat: :bsmilie:

Remind her that things will break down and spoil... and old stuff may not be reliable. So get more economic items which can be spread over the 3 kids may be a better idea.

shot la salle tonight.

ended work late. i will never see my xdd again :(

5101910119_6c0817d668_o.jpg

Just had macdonald supper... :)

o hai poisonous lady. :)

Just had macdonald supper... :)

Just woke up. Going to have breakfast at macs.

Any suggestions for Taiwan? I have surfed the net but i would like to hear some exposing opinions. I will be going to Taipei during the CNY period and the weather will be cold. Main purpose of trip is to shop till i drop. Cannot squeeze in alishan,sun moon lake,lukang, kenting etc cos only going for 6 days. Thought of going Alishan for 2.5 days but that means less time to shop. Bye bye sunrise photos at Alishan! :( I'm thinking of going hua lian for an entire day, jiufen for another. The rest just shop eat shop shop shop shop, eat, spa.....

Give me suggestions pls. Thanks! :)

Last edited:
Just woke up. Going to have breakfast at macs.

Any suggestions for Taiwan? I have surfed the net but i would like to hear some exposing opinions. I will be going to Taipei during the CNY period and the weather will be cold. Main purpose of trip is to shop till i drop. Cannot squeeze in alishan,sun moon lake,lukang, kenting etc cos only going for 6 days. Thought of going Alishan for 2.5 days but that means less time to shop. Bye bye sunrise photos at Alishan! :( I'm thinking of going hua lian for an entire day, jiufen for another. The rest just shop eat shop shop shop shop, eat, spa.....

Give me suggestions pls. Thanks! :)

ask van after she goes. :bsmilie:

Status
Not open for further replies.