EXPOSE yourself - LXXXVI

Status
Not open for further replies.
.... you all ah... my my hand and heart itchy to BBB also. :nono::nono::nono:

You know you want to buy the F2 also... and also the new Sirui ballhead... :devil:

So go lor...

You know you want to buy the F2 also... and also the new Sirui ballhead... :devil:

So go lor...

roar!!!! you also another one.
i think i will wait till decemeber.
but... the exchange rate may not stay that good for long.

anyway... i don't know how the new ballhead looks like. buy new one then the old one how?

how much does the LED lights cost?

Inside aircon bus, looking out like I'm at genting highland. :bsmilie:

Just now so scary, having kopi with Andrew and he start spreading his Leica poison......especially I'm just a weak minded mortal.

Last edited:
Just now so scary, having kopi when Andrew and he start spreading his Leica poison......especially I'm just a weak minded mortal.

:bsmilie:you always use MF might as well use rangefinder...get a digital leica and play with it... if really don't like think you can sell with very minimal lost la... some lens you still can sell at profit lor...consider for so long already at least must try mah...never try you will always wonder about it...:devil:

:bsmilie:you always use MF might as well use rangefinder...get a digital leica and play with it... if really don't like think you can sell with very minimal lost la... some lens you still can sell at profit lor...consider for so long already at least must try mah...never try you will always wonder about it...:devil:

If I meet you not today but Tuesday, maybe I will kena poison and go bbb leica. :bsmilie:

If I meet you not today but Tuesday, maybe I will kena poison and go bbb leica. :bsmilie:

:bsmilie: the damage will be much more than $3k:bsmilie: but I'm sure you will be able to appreciate leica, coz see you spend $3k on a lens cannot AF, no VR, slow aperture at f/3.5, when you can buy a brand new 70-200mm f/2.8 fast aperture, with VR II 4 stops image stabilization, Nano crystal coating, very fast and quiet AF...:bsmilie:

Status
Not open for further replies.