EXPOSE yourself - LXXXIV

Status
Not open for further replies.
I quit macro, so not more muddy pants and shoes. Bbb a fogg bag and wear nice nice to do street and family photo.:)

or BBB all TS lens and do arckitectural shots like KIT :devil:

Use those 3M reinforce rubber tape, should be good.

I only load it with my sbr200, but I think twist and turn too much.

Hmm.. in tat case i mus train to tame my "muscles", learn to be gentle liao.. :sweat:

i always break "stuff" though its nt in my intentions.. :lovegrin:

My wimberly plamp live to tell the story... :bsmilie:

the problem is you don't see through the lens... but through a separate viewfinder at the side... framing and depth of field cannot be gauged from the viewfinder... focusing patch is only in the center...:bsmilie: going to be hell of a time getting it right...

wah.. sound siong.. :sweat::bsmilie:

Hmm.. in tat case i mus train to tame my "muscles", learn to be gentle liao.. :sweat:

i always break "stuff" though its nt in my intentions.. :lovegrin:

My wimberly plamp live to tell the story... :bsmilie:

Then you need to bbb another wimberley macro bracket to make it a pair for your twin SBR-200.:devil::devil:

jokes aside... RF is really not as easy to use and if using film then usage will be more infrequent. trying to justify usage with price tag definitely not worth it.
that's why you should get a M9! digital you can use everyday! justified!

Wah.. gd rationale~! go one big round in the end still mus spend big big :thumbsup: :bsmilie:

Ok, lunch time I go bbb toto. :bsmilie:

:thumbsup: i sincerely wish u luck.. help me buy 4D "2435".. got strong feeling..
den can jump to PC-E 24mm f3.5 le. :sweatsm:

Then you need to bbb another wimberley macro bracket to make it a pair for your twin SBR-200.:devil::devil:

哇你好毒毒毒!:sweat::bsmilie:

wah.. sound siong.. :sweat::bsmilie:

Not that bad lah. I don't have one, but used my friend one before. There is a system that looks like the SLR spilt screen when focusing. Though you cannot guage the DOF when shooting, the accuracy is good when both spilted image meet. Just need to find a line to focus rather than depending on the DOF. Framing wise, just leave some space incase you crop something off:bsmilie:

Vege bird sharing his POV;p

Wah, whats the damage???

u will have lotsa BB coming up with Canon new lens... :devil:

...not only camera BBB, still got air ticket eat eat eat and I itchy backside go make 2 pairs of glass coz cannot make up my mind:bsmilie: but still better then a few months back when I BBB leica stuff...

Wah, whats the damage???

u will have lotsa BB coming up with Canon new lens... :devil:

The 17mm ts-e and fisheye have to wait liao... Now only can small bbb... No big BBB for a while...

If tonight my dual arm CIM, i need to bbb one more this wednesday and reinforced it. :(

If tonight my dual arm CIM, i need to bbb one more this wednesday and reinforced it. :(

I aso hope to get one for this thurs hike :(

Leong, when do ur wan to go bk for night macro again? :devil:

Status
Not open for further replies.