EXPOSE yourself - LXXXIV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Btw, one of the arm of my flash dual arm had broke..... The inside aluminum that hold it is not that strong for prolong abuse......unlike the wimberley.
Had hold it back using epoxy, hopefully tonight the epoxy is set and good to good again.
:think:maybe can wrap something around it to reinforce it?

I want a MP also!!!:heart: but i don't buy toto or 4D...

i wan a TS lens~!!! i dont buy toto or 4D aso.. but can see got any short term equities can BBB and SSS...$$$ :heart:

Ho ho ho, I go SSS all my 170L worth of Nikon stuff and bbb leica. :bsmilie:

:bigeyes: Leica can shoot macro not~?! Plsssssss dont be rash :bsmilie:

:think:maybe can wrap something around it to reinforce it?

Use those 3M reinforce rubber tape, should be good.

I only load it with my sbr200, but I think twist and turn too much.

i wan a TS lens~!!! i dont buy toto or 4D aso.. but can see got any short term equities can BBB and SSS...$$$ :heart:

I quit macro, so not more muddy pants and shoes. Bbb a fogg bag and wear nice nice to do street and family photo.:)

leica M also got macro lens leh...still can shoot macro, but i can't imagine how difficult it will be man...

leica M also got macro lens leh...still can shoot macro, but i can't imagine how difficult it will be man...

It will be still around the same, using the same field techique, one uk photography always use medium format to shoot moth and fungi. :)

woohoo... shoot with style... :thumbsup:

Just joking lah, but I really still thinking about getting a voigt RF....but my film in my FM2 is got 30 shots since 3 months ago......can't justified to get a RF....

Poisonous thread...
No $$$ for leica, thinking only of canon 7

teacher is very grumpy lately.

It will be still around the same, using the same field techique, one uk photography always use medium format to shoot moth and fungi. :)
the problem is you don't see through the lens... but through a separate viewfinder at the side... framing and depth of field cannot be gauged from the viewfinder... focusing patch is only in the center...:bsmilie: going to be hell of a time getting it right...

Just joking lah, but I really still thinking about getting a voigt RF....but my film in my FM2 is got 30 shots since 3 months ago......can't justified to get a RF....
jokes aside... RF is really not as easy to use and if using film then usage will be more infrequent. trying to justify usage with price tag definitely not worth it.
that's why you should get a M9! :devil: :bsmilie::bsmilie::bsmilie: digital you can use everyday! justified!

the problem is you don't see through the lens... but through a separate viewfinder at the side... framing and depth of field cannot be gauged from the viewfinder... focusing patch is only in the center...:bsmilie: going to be hell of a time getting it right...

Oh ya, never think of that. Lol

jokes aside... RF is really not as easy to use and if using film then usage will be more infrequent. trying to justify usage with price tag definitely not worth it.
that's why you should get a M9! :devil: :bsmilie::bsmilie::bsmilie: digital you can use everyday! justified!

Ok, lunch time I go bbb toto. :bsmilie:

Else, there is always SLR with 35mm films:D

I quit macro, so not more muddy pants and shoes. Bbb a fogg bag and wear nice nice to do street and family photo.:)

:sweat:

pls dont scare me, its only Monday... :bsmilie:

Status
Not open for further replies.