EXPOSE yourself - LXXXI

Status
Not open for further replies.
O hai, just finish supper after work.... Everyday eat fat fat.

Like Ah Pui. :)

fatcat.jpg

Went to look for those old building, before they are demolish one by one.....

Need to go back again.....too tight.....if use 20mm, then too wide....

4840375640_a41673c28f.jpg

Need to go back again.....too tight.....if use 20mm, then too wide....

went to pearl bank to shoot before they painted the building... very interesting building... there's a park around the apartment as well... worth a visit.

went to pearl bank to shoot before they painted the building... very interesting building... there's a park around the apartment as well... worth a visit.

ok, will go and explore there. :)

wah, just realized that i took pictures there 2 years ago... how time flies...

It's my very 1st subject on my flickr...

http://www.flickr.com/photos/teriyappie/726964183/

My 1st shot posted was One Fullerton Hotel. And i blur, go post 1st time in CS in the critique corner.. :sweat:

Thread kenna removed cos next day is the day new rules comes in. :sweat:

:sweat:

Still got so much photo from scotland haven't pp......

4841208058_849c287fae.jpg

I want to shoot it after seeing your photos, but nowaday, can't go inside the apartment.....

yah, i tried to go in the second time cannot liao...well at least went in see see once... the inside is much more interesting then the outside i must say...

i realise that my 85mmPC is one of my most use lens.....i shot almost everything with it....

4840895495_8e04c19ac6_b.jpg

i realise that my 85mmPC is one of my most use lens.....i shot almost everything with it....

expression very nice captured, yah you poisoned me to get a tilt shift with all these pictures :devil:

expression very nice captured, yah you poisoned me to get a tilt shift with all these pictures :devil:

LOL, it really very fun to use.....btw, the pearl bank apartment image was shot using shifting.

tilt-shift for street? fantastic! :thumbsup:

Omg Leong... U mk everone lust for it... Very nice expression captured :lovegrin:

Status
Not open for further replies.