EXPOSE yourself - LIV

Status
Not open for further replies.
i do loan equipment to ppls who i think he/she need it for serious shoot and will make full use of it. :)

Wah you fell asleep while editing har? took you hours for that reply heh...

Well anyway it is nice of you to do so.:thumbsup: But personally don't feel comfortable doing so.

Last edited:
i do loan equipment to ppls who i think he/she need it for serious shoot and will make full use of it. :)

That nice of you :)

Weekdays any chance? Same place same time?

O HAI~

P.S. Van....(replying to your post in the previous thread) rising £ is still lower £ as compared to before. You must visit! UK is more than just watching soccer and buying billingham! Go go go! All you need to do is to save up for your air ticket ;) and some spare change to buy us the souvenir t-shirt with the caption "some idiot went to london and all i got was this lousy t-shirt". My dog wears a size S. Thank you. :)

Last edited:
in her case it will be a beatles vacation :bsmilie:

In that case she needs to save up more. The train ticket to liverpool is not a big problem. The problem lies in souvenir shopping inside the beatles museum. I bet the damage will be more than the price of her air ticket! :bsmilie:

In that case she needs to save up more. The train ticket to liverpool is not a big problem. The problem lies in souvenir shopping inside the beatles museum. I bet the damage will be more than the price of her air ticket! :bsmilie:

OMG BEATLES EVERYTHING

got beatles mug or not

or bag

or towel

or whatever

BIG POSTERS

ok faint stop dreaming

:bsmilie::bsmilie::bsmilie:

lol later her luggage full of beatles vitamins, beatles torchlight, beatles blanket, beatles pencil case, beatles hand lotion, beatles notepad

faint

ya, should go countryside also

might as well do paris as well hor

hor hor hor

Ya lor. She doesn't need a train ticket to the countryside as someone will drive her there.

Might as well go Paris, Amsterdam and Brussels! :bsmilie:

no yoko pls

paul is okay

but she's so hot

yoko-ono-2-pr.jpg

hotter than all the beatles put together

OMG BEATLES EVERYTHING

got beatles mug or not

or bag

or towel

or whatever

BIG POSTERS

ok faint stop dreaming

I remember got t-shirts, duvet, bag, towel, cushion , posters, ashtray, car decal, mug........... :bsmilie: Imagine van in beatles panty!

I think buy their cds better cos some are not available elsewhere. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.