EXPOSE yourself - CXX

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah...friend troubles.....Had a huge fight with one of my closest friends. Feeling quite fked up about it.
Que sera sera.

Sitting around worrying doesn't do much. If you think the friendship is meaningful to you, then do what you have to do. If you don't, then just let it be.

You buying for your son? :bsmilie:

Cannot la, after work also mar fun, need to bring entire set, dunno where to put work clothes. This is why weekdays sure end up shooting cityscapes at best..

i buy already maybe give my gf use lor... since she don't like leica...:(

Wah Stormy weather in town, hope weekend better dun be lidat..

Uncle Andrew, Leong promoted Uncle aso liao ah???

Hollow Legs = refers to people whom can eat lots of food and dont seemingly put on weight.;)

Hollow Legs = refers to people whom can eat lots of food and dont seemingly put on weight.;)

Eat too much also can float like this:

floaty.jpg

Que sera sera.

Sitting around worrying doesn't do much. If you think the friendship is meaningful to you, then do what you have to do. If you don't, then just let it be.

Que sera sera?
Yeah i'm trying to fix everything now...

Not yet.

First he has to demonstrate how many nappies he can change in 15 minutes before becoming an Uncle.

I think not even one...

hahahhaa

Yeah...friend troubles.....Had a huge fight with one of my closest friends. Feeling quite fked up about it.

just apologise, kiss and make up lar....close friends are worth keeping.

:)

Time to chill..... just like Max

no lah, I put on quite a lot for past two years after spending more time shooting than hitting the gym.....

Que sera sera?
Yeah i'm trying to fix everything now...

Sometime it is good to fight, it will help to understand you and your friend better, and knowing how important is this friendship. :)

I believe that real friendship and go thru challage.

Status
Not open for further replies.