Expose LXXII

Status
Not open for further replies.
ohai I'm home :D
Went to tfcd pew pew hot model in the morning with the female shooters :D

hi all,

today really really a fulfilling day for me even not a single photo was shot. Met a lady who are really SELFLESS and shared her life experiences with me with hours of conversations that we have, really respect her for the believes she has and keep doing it till now. I would said, it really super hard to come by to have such people exist! It my honor to meet her.

Perhaps those who are really interested and want to help in a fair bit, can contact me thru PM or MSN if i am in your list. Where i am thinking of what can i help her in some ways.

Will visit her again soon (Posted the wrong thread just now):embrass:

hi hi all

i just home.

Tupi went to visit the place that the lady mentioned yesterday? :)

Taken this lucky shot today, lucky because it is shot at f1.2.....most of shot with this f-stop can go straight to trash.....

3731965141_e35eeffbee.jpg

Thanks to the advise from the seller, the lens optimal sharpness start from f/2. :)

3731987251_4eb9bd8250.jpg

who who who?
It a super nice with duper big heart lady. Who cant really disclosed it here

Perhaps will chat more when we meet up :)

A contact to visit cat's heaven.

btw, i finish my roll of film today!!!!

It's more than i could imagine, it's not just a "cat business" her life really pass very FLYING COLORS!!!! :bigeyes: i really SALUTE HER!!!!!! :thumbsup:

LOL, so happening ah! Finsihed a new whole roll?!:sweat:

LOL, so happening ah! Finsihed a new whole roll?!:sweat:

No lah, old roll, left 16 shots, i tell myself today that not to take out my dslr until i finish that roll. :bsmilie:

No lah, old roll, left 16 shots, i tell myself today that not to take out my dslr until i finish that roll. :bsmilie:

LOL ok la, at least u finished it hahahaha me after that rolls for that time till now haven reload! LOL

Just finished watching Harry Potter...

nice sec classmate's wedding I went thru.
the groom is a pilot... so got buddies to do the march in.
the ring was sent in my a model chopper.
nice and touching performance segment.

the funny thing was...
i brought my lx3 along and i din shoot a single shot! :confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.