Status
Not open for further replies.
The picture is intentionally blue

IMG_13221.jpg

nice, like the composition and the model looked girl :D

radedward said:
The picture is intentionally blue

IMG_13221.jpg

That window shape that the sunlight shone on has the 'Superman' insignia feel...makes the place looks like going into the Hall of Justice or the Ice Fortress...:bsmilie:

Very well done I must say. The composition is excellent except for that minute thing that sticks out in the top third on the extreme right. I especially enjoy the fact that the shape of the light coming through the windows leads the eye from right to left.

Splendid, congrats.

Wow is nice, personally i prefer it without the girl. Cause the picture look blue, let it look more abardon and cold. Keep it up. :)

Frankly, I did not expect to see the girl in the picture, until I scrolled down. But interesting subject.. I love the way the light shines in.. Great composition! :thumbsup:

To be honest, This was taken as I was coming down the escalator from the train platform, so it was pretty much on the fly. I had to do cropping and straightening to get the final product but the intent was there.

bladehamster said:
Nice composition, must've waited quite a while for the 'moment'? :)
:thumbsup:

radedward said:
To be honest, This was taken as I was coming down the escalator from the train platform, so it was pretty much on the fly. I had to do cropping and straightening to get the final product but the intent was there.

It must have been your lucky day then!

the girl's hot.

love the composition

excellent shot... i like the composition....
give it a mood relating title and a frame...it'll rock further....:)

cheers....

DemonicAngelz said:
Wah, good shot!
Love it.

Intentional or not, the blue is GREAT!

thank you :)

the girl's hot.

love the composition

thank you :)

kross excellent shot... i like the composition....
give it a mood relating title and a frame...it'll rock further....

cheers....

and thank you. I agree with the frames part. Something to take note in the future

in the right place at the right time eh? if you had snapped the shot a second too early, or a 2nd too late, you'd lose the beautiful stream of light angling on her face and body.

Status
Not open for further replies.