Expo 2010 Shanghai China

Status
Not open for further replies.

xtemujin

Apr 1, 2005
Singapura, Singapore
I'm thinking of going down to Shanghai China for the world expo in May.

Any cheap hotels to recommend.

TIA.

丽府酒店, along Nanjing Xi Lu and opposite the Shanghai TV Station.

may consider this trip too .... thanx for the nice website ... oracle

If using ctrip, it is better to use the chinese version, as more options will be available.

The english version is very limited in choices and search results.

There are many cheap hotels in Shanghai. But if u need more list here it is that i know
Shanghai Hotels Hope this helps :)

Many thanks all to the website links and suggestions.

Keep them coming.

Cheers.

Bro, Expo period all hotels will raise price as it is peak period. It's better to book early. Those budget hotels like homeinns offer free internet. For regular hotel (3 stars and above does not necessary comes with internet). Important thing to take note is the location, is it near MRT station. Expo is on Pudong side, so you can search for hotels near Exop area or choose a hotel near MRT station(might be further away but better availabilty). From what i know it won't be cheap as compared to normal days.

I concur that the prices will go up for the World expo.

Thanks.

Bro, Expo period all hotels will raise price as it is peak period. It's better to book early. Those budget hotels like homeinns offer free internet. For regular hotel (3 stars and above does not necessary comes with internet). Important thing to take note is the location, is it near MRT station. Expo is on Pudong side, so you can search for hotels near Exop area or choose a hotel near MRT station(might be further away but better availabilty). From what i know it won't be cheap as compared to normal days.

Status
Not open for further replies.