Explosives on a School Bus

Nikonzen

Nov 3, 2014
Oklahoma, USA
Heard a blip on the news front in the good ole USA today about a school bus somewhere here that was involved in some sort of training operation. Apparently there were plastique explosives left in the engine compartment of said bus and the bus when returned to the school district. This training apparently was conducted by the CIA in conjunction with local law enforcement and it is said that explosives were also placed in a high school building during the training operation. Officials said there was nothing to be worried about as these were very stable explosives.

First of all I could not and still cannot believe what I heard.

First question wtf is the CIA (an organization with a charter that specifically indicates no domestic activity) doing training domestic police forces on operations dealing with plastique explosives?

Second question...in an American school and on an American school bus? During the school year or last summer? (Spring break last week while all the kids were in Mexico haha)

I don't want this to degenerate into a political discussion but something is seriously jacked up here.

I wish to inform you of this, please look for yourself, register it to memory, and carry on. Be prepared.

Last edited:
No worry you can set C4 on fire and it won't explode. :think:

Geezuz Heist Super Star.

I wonder if suitcase nukes are stable and detectable by dogs. Which begs the question what sort of dogs were they using? Blind sight hounds maybe???

Last edited: