Explain your nick

Status
Not open for further replies.

razor

May 3, 2003
Woody Land
www.razin-photography.com
Saw the other thread on explaining your avatar. Thought a good extension of that topic is to explain your nick. ;)

Razor has been my internet nickname since 1994 cos its quite cos to my real name. -> Razin

My nick as u can see Del_CtrlnoAlt is created after someone used my previous nick on ICQ, which was like more than 10 years ago... previously, only i was using that nick, then 1 bugger use it... so i changed... i dun think anyone else in the world uses tis...

Also, i thought of tis nick when i was rather moody period, and everyday i face the keyboard and on the online world, thinking of using something from the keyboard to represent myself.

As read, it should be Delete _ Control _ no _ Alternative. Meaning... u either remove the things u dun like, or u control them, no other way out.

My IC has two names, so my nick is also my second name.

Haha, I think the yili is
伊利 right.

Oh well, like my nick isn't self-explanatory enough.

If you can speak Cantonese, then you will know what my nick means.
When people don't know your name, they just call you "Ah Pin Kor".
I thought of using "anon" at first, but it sounds too obvious.

Nightmare, which block do you stay in Eunos? I used to stay in Block 17.;)

I uses this nick since 1994. The time when the first launch of internet, IRC, ICQ.
* Take note is blurr not blur. Blurr has no meaning, is just a nick no meaning. But ppl always mislead me as blur.
I always like to tell ppl who say I am blur.
You are blur if I say I am blurr not blur. You will be the blurblur but I am blurrblurr. :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

well... you got to ask my parents why my name is that...

who wanna starts "explain your signature".........:devil:

Status
Not open for further replies.