Expired Films

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

catmanzecatz

I have been reading articles and seeing other people's photos and I come across one description of film called "Expired Film".

Does it really mean it has expired according to the expiry date shown on the box itself and take shots with such expired rolls of film? Or shots were taken but did not develop immediately or, worst still, developed after the expiry date.

;p

Expired films are still safe to use. Heard even if expired for a few months, its still safe if refrigerated.

I shot a roll of negs bout few years back, and i kept for a few years....err...4 or 5 years...then i found it...send it for developing. Most of the photos are extremely grainy and reddish in colour.

Hope tat info helps. :)

Originally posted by sbs99

I shot a roll of negs bout few years back, and i kept for a few years....err...4 or 5 years...then i found it...send it for developing. Most of the photos are extremely grainy and reddish in colour.

Wah liao! You win liao. :eek:

Originally posted by ziploc

Wah liao! You win liao. :eek:

I think it would have moulded ;P Anyway is it intentional that people do it or it is accidental photography? :p

Originally posted by catmanzecatz

I think it would have moulded ;P Anyway is it intentional that people do it or it is accidental photography? :p

Yah ...accidentally found the film while sifting through my drawers...and i had the funds...juz send it for developing to see wat i shot and forgot last time. Haaa
:)

Status
Not open for further replies.