Expensive Toys

Lambo91

Jul 23, 2009
Singapore
yup! Lamborghini is definitely one of them.

249679_205040952866988_147259338645150_509831_707074_n.jpg

227133_204394049598345_147259338645150_506213_1428375_n.jpg

248245_204607232910360_147259338645150_507621_6710087_n.jpg

Like my page too..
http://www.facebook.com/NicholasTJ.R :thumbsup:

Hope you guys like them..:p

Wow nice!
If can test drive that would be better :)

I love the HDR on the cars, but not so much on the sky, especially with the haloing. 2nd and 4th are my favs. :)

I love the HDR on the cars, but not so much on the sky, especially with the haloing. 2nd and 4th are my favs. :)

same here.. :) the car HDR is ok, but the buildings are not that great.. still nice, though!

for #2, i like it, but would rather have the MBS cropped out completely and have the car on the left side instead..
having the car on the right and facing the right seems a little awkward for me..
just my two cents! but don't worry i still love them.. especially if i can at least be inside one! haha!

I would have use a tripod and multiple exposures to save the sky, and a telephoto lens for more convincing shallow depth of view for #3. Did you use a circular polarizer to cut off reflections on the cars?

Thanks for sharing.

i think there are some even nicer shots in ur FB...love the ones on the evo 6, integra and celica....

haha, i'm more interested in the modified rides than the exotics... :p

Thanks!! i agree about the halo...
same here.. :) the car HDR is ok, but the buildings are not that great.. still nice, though!

for #2, i like it, but would rather have the MBS cropped out completely and have the car on the left side instead..
having the car on the right and facing the right seems a little awkward for me..
just my two cents! but don't worry i still love them.. especially if i can at least be inside one! haha!
Thanks!
Very nice... Love it
thank you :)
I would have use a tripod and multiple exposures to save the sky, and a telephoto lens for more convincing shallow depth of view for #3. Did you use a circular polarizer to cut off reflections on the cars?

Thanks for sharing.
i don't like to use my tripod..its rubbish..and i only own a kit lens..no polarizer..what is that?
i think there are some even nicer shots in ur FB...love the ones on the evo 6, integra and celica....

haha, i'm more interested in the modified rides than the exotics... :p
haha thank you..

A tripod is a tool that can save you post process time, especially image overlay during daytime. It can be put into good use and is definitely not rubbish.

A polarizer helps to cut off reflection which in turn boost contrast and color, especially helpful in car shoots.

Taking the effort, time and money to travel to a location shoot, but shoot blindly and not taking some effort to learn what some simple tools can help. That, to me, is rubbish.

The car shots are pretty decent, just that it could be better improved.
Cheers.

A tripod is a tool that can save you post process time, especially image overlay during daytime. It can be put into good use and is definitely not rubbish.

A polarizer helps to cut off reflection which in turn boost contrast and color, especially helpful in car shoots.

Taking the effort, time and money to travel to a location shoot, but shoot blindly and not taking some effort to learn what some simple tools can help. That, to me, is rubbish.

The car shots are pretty decent, just that it could be better improved.
Cheers.

i understand how useful a tripod is...but mine is close to useless..will look into buying a better one..
i have a round glass to attach on the lens..but i never used it..is that a polarizer?
everything can be improved for sure! thanks..

wah.. where did you find so many lambos to shoot?

anyway the shots are great!

Wah lau, the Ducati 1099 & the LP570-4 Superleggera !!! Fierce sia...

Last edited:
Wonder how long has this car been in Spore. Is it a used one from HK? Really amazing this Pagani Zonda, the Zonda Cinque somemore, only 5 built for Asia (Hong Kong, correct me if i'm wrong on this)...

I suppose u are the guy who done alot of shooting on those real luxury cars.......lolx,
even got ppl to fetch u thru and frm just to shoots their cars.....or follow them around.......lolx....
hear alot of u, great skill........must learn some skill from u.