Expendables 2 screens today!!

i thought you mean Focus Screen...can throw away type

All those 'Uncles' ran out of $$$$... make movies again... LOL :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

The world is in danger by old terrorist, so we need old heroes to save it :D

Oei!! Have a little respect for these old timers!

Hahaha... :bsmilie:

1 Question

Referring to the 1st movie... the part where our heroes trying to escape from the island in the middle of the movie... the seaplane took off... and starts to turn back... Mr 'Rocky' on the flight stick... Mr 'Transporter' moving forward to the nose of the plane... where he popped up and seems to be handling 4x 50 cal (12.7mm) heavy machine gun... Mr 'Transporter' then start blasting away at the soldiers on the Jetty...

My QUESTION... since the guns are mounted (fixed) onto the nose of the plane and NOT on a turret like a WWII bomber... Why Oh Why does Mr 'Transporter' need to even go to the nose of the plane to operate the guns ?? :bsmilie: .... I mean, can't they wire the firing mechanism onto the flight control like any WWII fighter plane ?? If they could 'hid' the nozzles of the machine guns from plain sights with metal cover just before firing... is it so hard to add a button on the flight stick ??!! :bsmilie:

But seriously.... overall... I did enjoy the show... as long as I leave my brains outside the room... LOL ;)

Waiting for my 1205am movie at katong 112...

is it so hard to add a button on the flight stick ??!! :bsmilie:
Yup, hundreds of professional man hours into systems engineering development and design integration including but not limited to human interface analysis, hazard & risk analysis, drafting of operating & maintenance documentation followed by rigorous trials of thorough software simulations & hardware assessments to validate operational requirements needed in fact.

Oh, not to mention the approval and certification from Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEMs) legally mandated by International Civil Aviation Organization (ICAO) and relevant National Aviation Authorities (NAAs) & thus you find a 20¢ button or switch ultimately costing $2,000. :bsmilie:

Anyone noticed the Leica M9 that Stallone was using to shoot Jet Li & his "guest" before they parachute from the plane?

I still find these old uncles made the best action movies....fist for fist.....blood for blood....no need logic.....just give them a few guns and they will bring down the whole junta......worth my $8 entertainment fund :)

Anyone noticed the Leica M9 that Stallone was using to shoot Jet Li & his "guest" before they parachute from the plane?

Wao Lao... a really Photographer... people see the show for gun fight... and you notice the camera... :bsmilie:

Duplicate post

Last edited:
diver-hloc said:
Wao Lao... a really Photographer... people see the show for gun fight... and you notice the camera... :bsmilie:

Lol...no la...cos "Maggie Chan" not chio...so nothing to ogle

Also couldn't help noticing Stallone's bronze panerai :p

A bit too dumb and mindless even for an action freak like me.
The new additions like Arnie and Norris only appear for few minutes sprouting dumbass one-liners and shooting their toys.
Only thing I like is Van Damme, with his cocky character, actually played his villan role very well and the showdown between him and Stallone at the end.
2/5 for me, watch this on a weekday I would advise.

Love the movie. I like to see old timers gather together to make this movie. I enjoyed the movies made by each of them with I was young. All of them are action heros. BTW, I think miss out one, where is Mel Gibson? He is also a good action hero.

Should start a list of missing heros for Expendable 3.

Last edited: