Exit stage right...

Status
Not open for further replies.

excelglsi

Deregistered
Oct 11, 2005
CCK-Yew Tee
Shots this with a Fz10... CnC welcome...:)

2631165690_a4c2270e39_o.jpg

maybe a person standing at the exit door might make the photo better.....

I don't see a stage; I only see the exit. Good use of leading lines but it doesn't portray the title. Nitpicking, you might wanna correct the verticals - the image is slightly slanted right.

What is the purpose of the shot? What is its intended message. You're required to do a short write up that includes the above-said questions.

Sorry the title should be "Exit turn Right"... Its taken from the bottom of the HDB. Shooting up... And the photo turn out quite ok... Its look light an entrance or exit of the tunnel... ;p

CnC welcome:)

Shots this with a Fz10... CnC welcome...:)

2631165690_a4c2270e39_o.jpg

Sorry but I don't get it :dunno:

Who is exitin to the right ?

Interesting shot if exposure was a little better controlled, but it does not work for the title.

"Exit to the right" might be better :dunno:

add 2 words to the white part. you will get instant different results. "ORD LOH!"

Sorry the title should be "Exit turn Right"... Its taken from the bottom of the HDB. Shooting up... And the photo turn out quite ok... Its look light an entrance or exit of the tunnel... ;p

CnC welcome:)

after you have explained, i finally understood the photo. the photo has an interesting perspective. i thought it was actually horizontal tunnel at first.

however, there are issues. firstly, i cannot see any point in the photo. secondly, there are underexposure and overexposure.

Status
Not open for further replies.