existing LASALLErians??

Status
Not open for further replies.
satan_18349 said:
ya...manual wise a FM10 is good enough...but i will still prefer AF...hee... ;)

hey cheesecake...u in painting har?
if one is getting a manual camera... i would suggest skipping FM10 and head straight for a FM2n at about S$450-500.

otherwise, a F80(used) at around S$450.

mr.satan, i'm of the earlier batch. i'm from the now defunct School of Multimedia Arts. wat a shame.

satan_18349 said:
k if u do not have a SLR at the moment its better to get a NIKON becos of the compatibility with the studio equipment (2nd semester). 1st sem u will be doin b/w outdoor shooting which u will learn to use the darkroom..so prepare to pay about $25-$40 for the paper and other stuff....

I will recommend F80 cos u won't waste time and money again to upgrade if u bought an entry-model like F55,65,75 etc..

sigh... i sold my F55, bought F75 but eventually got a F80...haaa..im hooked on photography..!! :D

feel free to ask me anymore questions...be glad to help... :)

Oh, so it's a must to use film SLRs. I thought I could just jump straight to DSLRs. I got so impressed with one of the lecturer's one when I was helping out a video friend during their potrait shooting sessions. Didn't know bout the darkroom part. Thanks anyway! :)

fruitcake said:
Oh, so it's a must to use film SLRs. I thought I could just jump straight to DSLRs. I got so impressed with one of the lecturer's one when I was helping out a video friend during their potrait shooting sessions. Didn't know bout the darkroom part. Thanks anyway! :)

No prob..! yap.....who's using DSLR?? didn't knew that.. :bigeyes:

Cheesecake said:
if one is getting a manual camera... i would suggest skipping FM10 and head straight for a FM2n at about S$450-500.

otherwise, a F80(used) at around S$450.

mr.satan, i'm of the earlier batch. i'm from the now defunct School of Multimedia Arts. wat a shame.

may i know the contact number of LASALLE-SIA photography Dept for course inquiry...could you pls pm me for the detail..i want to join LS-SIA for the course

tolitz said:
may i know the contact number of LASALLE-SIA photography Dept for course inquiry...could you pls pm me for the detail..i want to join LS-SIA for the course

photography course?
i think we have part time courses on basics of photography.

wat kind of photography? digital or studio?

Basic Digital
'Acquire skills in basic digital photography, manipulate photographs and images and use simple tools on Adobe Photoshop and Marcromedia Freehand. Learn the basics of scanning images, computer drawing tools and digital imaging effects.'

Studio
'The course introduces you to the different intricacies of studio lighting and employs professional lighting techniques to bring out the best in your subject. It also focuses on the finer points of setting up lighting for advertising and commercial photography. Art students, photography majors, professional photographer’s assistants and photography enthusiasts will find this course enlightening and insightful.

NB: For participants aged 18 and above only.'

go here and find out more for urself, under PROGRAMMES.

hope all these help...

satan_18349 said:
o.....thats donkey yeears ago :bigeyes: ....mr super senior what course were you in?

what else. . . studio photography of course. . .

Raffles Lasalle? anyone?

satan_18349 said:
ic...welcome to the "panda" club...heee :bsmilie: one advice for u...dun buy all the materials yet and esp the A2 portfoilo cos u won't really need it untill yr 2... :nono:

hehehe :D thank you satan_18349

Status
Not open for further replies.