existing LASALLErians??

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am from Lasalle SIA, graduated in 94. :thumbsup:

Hated photography back then, I failed so I borrowed my friend's prints to pass up to Jane when I retook her class. She actually PASSED me!

But Jane thought me all the technical things like relation between shutter and aperture, which until today I still use the knowledge when I take pictures.

What I forgot already and missed is darkroom, back then THAT IS PHOTOSHOP!

Danny, you graduate which year?

Max 2.8 said:
I am from Lasalle SIA, graduated in 94. :thumbsup:

Hated photography back then, I failed so I borrowed my friend's prints to pass up to Jane when I retook her class. She actually PASSED me!

But Jane thought me all the technical things like relation between shutter and aperture, which until today I still use the knowledge when I take pictures.

What I forgot already and missed is darkroom, back then THAT IS PHOTOSHOP!

Danny, you graduate which year?

Max.....I m the 10th batch which should be 1992. How come did not see you? You should be in the foundation year or just sign up right?

Ortega....no problem. Anytime.....you got my number right? Hey can u still remember Bryan Law? He has a studio as well.

Wah, that means I foundation year only, when you graduate!

fruitcake said:
Suang suang...lol..

What's with the :nono: ?
You know i dont like her, ok dont like is a nice way of sayin it.

CD4B here also :p

me too LaSalle-SIAian (does that word exist even?) is this thread dead??????

Pro Image said:
Max.....I m the 10th batch which should be 1992. How come did not see you? You should be in the foundation year or just sign up right?

Ortega....no problem. Anytime.....you got my number right? Hey can u still remember Bryan Law? He has a studio as well.

Don't remember Bryan the name, maybe if I see his face.... :think:

My Former Classmates now photographers: Jaque Chong, John Clang

Status
Not open for further replies.