Not open for further replies.

MaGixShOe

Apr 16, 2002
magixshoe.clubsnap.org
wats this Exif thing?
my cam seems to have it
but how to use?

i installed the s/w for it called Exif launcher

Exif is a small portion in the JEpg file which allows the camera to store information about the picture... Gnerally, the camera will place the shutter speed and aperture settings there along with flash, focal length, ISO and stuff like that... It allows you to look at the settings after you take the shot.

Well... I use my minolta viewer....... Hee Hee....

You need a program for it... the software that comes with your camera should have it....

Look for a button that display image info/ exposure info or something like that

in WinXP, you can rightclick the pic file and view Properties, the EXIF info are there (though I'm not sure it's all there..)

Originally posted by snowparang
in WinXP, you can rightclick the pic file and view Properties, the EXIF info are there (though I'm not sure it's all there..)
dun have lah.........

Please note that the exif is usually only available in the original pic straight from your camera... If you did editing and saved it or rotated it using win XP, the info will be lost....

Originally posted by Flare
Please note that the exif is usually only available in the original pic straight from your camera... If you did editing and saved it or rotated it using win XP, the info will be lost....
yah its straight from the cam
dun have any info except the file size...

Status
Not open for further replies.