exif file

Status
Not open for further replies.

chansw

Aug 19, 2006
west
www.flickr.com
Did a search on exif but can't really find or don't understand . Can anyone share how to see the exif on what setting used from a pic.Can't event see own exif after posting on CS too.pls help.Thks :)

If you really did a search, you'd have found 1001 answers already. Even here on CS you only need to search "EXIF" and you'll get lots of instructions.

google search parameters: "how to view exif data"

2098172458_020b6a9ca8_o.jpg

Last edited:
Just know that u need another software to read exif:)

Last edited:
Just installed a exif reader and notice not all pic exif can be read or access.No wonder la:sweat:

Just know that u need another software to read exif:)
this is not true.

you can easily right click and look at properties, most of the exif info will be there, unless when you saved the file AFTER taking it in-camera, and dumped the exif info (save to web does that).

ok, you are very nice, please tell me how to switch on my camera, i don't know how.

how to charge battery also?

which button to press to take pictures? :bsmilie:

this is not true.

you can easily right click and look at properties, most of the exif info will be there, unless when you saved the file AFTER taking it in-camera, and dumped the exif info (save to web does that).

ok, you are very nice, please tell me how to switch on my camera, i don't know how.

and while u are doing that for nightmare, pls tell me what's OOF, DOF, how do i clean my lens, what's TS, where can i buy spare batteries from, what is EXIF, what iS the diff between auto, program, A, S and M mode/??? ETC ETC ETC.....:dunno::dunno:

Where can I switch off that "click" noise when I press the button?

this is not true.

Are u sure???See what this .I don't see any exit file in the properties
properties.jpg

What i'm asking,not everyone will know but what u asking maybe some old uncle & aunties may not know only lor:bsmilie::bsmilie:

What i'm asking,not everyone will know but what u asking maybe some old uncle & aunties may not know only lor:bsmilie::bsmilie:

save to your desktop, do the same.

3428509853_349ae7c30d_o.jpg
:sticktong

save the picture to your computer and try looking at the properties again

and while u are doing that for nightmare, pls tell me what's OOF, DOF, how do i clean my lens, what's TS, where can i buy spare batteries from, what is EXIF, what iS the diff between auto, program, A, S and M mode/??? ETC ETC ETC.....:dunno::dunno:

Now i know u worst off than me:bsmilie::bsmilie:

Even old uncle like me not only know what they are asking and also EXIF and how to google. What's your problem with old uncles, no need to insult this age group for you will be in that category in time to come.

Last edited:
Go here and download and install --> http://www.opanda.com/en/iexif/
If u do not know how to install and use it, find somewhere tall and jump down, some goat will give you the answer :D

Already mentioned i've installed exif reader and its work. So u must be the goat that tell me where to download & install:sweat:

Even old uncle like me not only know what they are asking and also EXIF and how to google. What's your problem with old uncles, no need to insult this age group for you will be in that category in time to come.

I'm one of the uncle lor , don't know how to ;p

Status
Not open for further replies.